The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | February (21-27) 2021

Rate this topic

6 hours ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Kings have won the last 6 games, are in a playoffs spot and Dustin Brown is 5th in most goals with 11. 

What the &^@#. 

According the Friedman, seeing how good their prospects are has revitalized the core. That, combined with the veterans being told they won't be traded.

I know, it's painful to see them already back on the upswing. I was hoping they'd go into a Buffalo-style rebuild.

7 hours ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Kings have won the last 6 games, are in a playoffs spot and Dustin Brown is 5th in most goals with 11. 

What the &^@#. 

LA was already playing well to end last season.  They went 9-2-1 in their last 12 games before the pause.  McLellan ahead of this season said they are out of their rebuild and it’s time to climb.

Calgary's down Markstrom and looks to be more and more like a team entering no man's land, Toronto struggles to win if it's top three aren't on, Edmonton is top heavy. Winnipeg's D is questionable. Montreal is.. I don't know what's going on in Montreal. 

Ottawa's a bottom feeder and we've been surprisingly worse than many pundits expected. 

Canadian teams are lucky (or arguably unlucky) they only have to play each other. 

Edited by Coconuts
  • Vintage 1

11 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

This is really sad news.

Oh God, that's terrible news.

What a devastating blow....to lose a young family member that way.   Life has been tough enough....this is a knockout punch.  My goodness....my thoughts are with this family...I just can't imagine what they're going through.  

• Sad 2
  • Huggy Bear 1