The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Possibly an unpopular opinion, but..

Rate this topic

ImConfused

Vote of confidence!  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

.... so you can disagree with signing him, but also have to sign him for at least 4 years.

That is the worst designed poll since Trump asked what people thought of his performance:

a)  The Bestest Every President in the History of the Universe
b)  Just the best President EVER on Earth
c)  Just the bestest President of the USA
d)  Tied with Reagan and Jesus 

How about, no we shouldn't extend Green... more for the fact that Benning's replacement will want to assess and choose his own coach... which may or may not be Green.

The difference between this season and last season is the horses in the barn... that is on the GM.

• Haha 2
  • Vintage 1

Chose one answer for the first part of the poll that I agree with, but then you only allow for a min of four years for the second part. I have to agree that the poll is too biased to answer. 

As a staunch Green supporter for years, I'm starting to waiver on my support. I do think they'll probably resign him for another year or two, but I'm starting to see some major flaws in his coaching. At this point, I'd be just fine with a new coaching staff. I would 100% keep Benning, as I still feel like he's the guy we need and every team would want, but Green et al, I think, are not good enough to have us reach the ultimate goal of a cup. I hope I'm wrong.