Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | February 23, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, VforVirtanen said:

Hope everyone is ready to do some shotgunning tonight. Tonight is the night for Jake's resurgence!

oh great, can't wait for another Church of Virtanen thread :angry:

  • Hydration 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, rychicken said:

oh great, can't wait for another Church of Virtanen thread :angry:

At this point i'd be happy for a bunch of churches starting up.  AG, AR.. Imagine how many points LE would need for a church?  I'm going with the Church of LE...pretty much needs to be a leading scorer for that to happen. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, rychicken said:

oh great, can't wait for another Church of Virtanen thread :angry:

We need to shotgun every time he gets a shift, doing it every time he’s scores is nowhere near enough, heck, even with my idea my beer consumption will decrease.

  • Hydration 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

We need to shotgun every time he gets a shift, doing it every time he’s scores is nowhere near enough, heck, even with my idea my beer consumption will decrease.

that thread may have been the most stupid one ever on CDC....never should have been allowed

 

#FlopgunJake

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

We need to shotgun every time he gets a shift, doing it every time he’s scores is nowhere near enough, heck, even with my idea my beer consumption will decrease.

Good plan, numb the pain

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, rychicken said:

oh great, can't wait for another Church of Virtanen thread :angry:

I mean, it's just the one thread. And it is tongue firmly in cheek.

 

Sorry to hear it is such a source of irritation for you to have a bit of fun with the hate so many have for this player.

  • Hydration 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, IBatch said:

At this point i'd be happy for a bunch of churches starting up.  AG, AR.. Imagine how many points LE would need for a church?  I'm going with the Church of LE...pretty much needs to be a leading scorer for that to happen. 

Don't give me ideas....

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, rychicken said:

that thread may have been the most stupid one ever on CDC....never should have been allowed

 

#FlopgunJake

You sure about that? That's a pretty low bar. Been here a long time and you must have 75% of CDC on ignore for that one to be true.

 

Did I excommunicate you or something? Lol I just don't remember. Too much shotgunning the holy water in our Sunday services. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, VforVirtanen said:

I mean, it's just the one thread. And it is tongue firmly in cheek.

 

Sorry to hear it is such a source of irritation for you to have a bit of fun with the hate so many have for this player.

You were hugely wrong, Green does/did not have Virtanen on a trajectory to greatness. I however can’t wait for either us getting a new coach or for Jake to be traded so we will know once and for all what went wrong. Personally I like Jake, just extremely disappointed how his career has gone so far.

  • Hydration 2
  • Huggy Bear 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, IBatch said:

At this point i'd be happy for a bunch of churches starting up.  AG, AR.. Imagine how many points LE would need for a church?  I'm going with the Church of LE...pretty much needs to be a leading scorer for that to happen. 

the church of LE only has 1 commandment......

 

image

 

and at least you don't have to worry about the collection plate. FA has taken care of that for us already.

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

We have 4 in a row against the Sens in April.

Sens have been playing a bit better lately and have a better record over their past 10 than the Canucks

  • Hydration 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, rychicken said:

Sens have been playing a bit better lately and have a better record over their past 10 than the Canucks

And they’re leading the Habs right now but they are always easy for a quick joke.

  • Hydration 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | February 23, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...