The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | February 23, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN

Rate this topic

6 minutes ago, kanucks25 said:

I posted this after the first period... :(

2 hours ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Isn’t that the worst lead in the league?

I posted that after it was 3-0.

5 minutes ago, b3. said:

You can’t do anything but just laugh at this team now.

Zero point in getting upset, nothing is going to change.

This team has zero leadership and has accepted losing.

you didn't think they should give the C to Horvat?

• Hydration 3
2 minutes ago, Qwags said:

Tell me Green is a good coach. Never takes a timeout when he should. Never adjusts after any period. Continuously makes horrendous line deployments. Never shortens the bench.

This whole bench staff is riding the coattails of what the talent on the ice can do. Look at them walking off the ice to the room. Where’s the fire, the anger? They don’t care, they knew it was inevitable and it will continue to be. The room is GONE.

I too, like being lied to. 

Funny that Smith was wearing the Grant Fuhr tribute mask tonight. This was exactly what Fuhr would do in the 80's, give up a few early but would never give up that 4th or 5th goal and eventually Gretzky and crew would come back and win.

3 minutes ago, Qwags said:

Tell me Green is a good coach. Never takes a timeout when he should. Never adjusts after any period. Continuously makes horrendous line deployments. Never shortens the bench.

This whole bench staff is riding the coattails of what the talent on the ice can do. Look at them walking off the ice to the room. Where’s the fire, the anger? They don’t care, they knew it was inevitable and it will continue to be. The room is GONE.

he shortens the bench a lot, nearly every game we always have our top lines gassed and our fourth lines disengaged since they rarely play

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

If the Coyotes can grind out a game like this with their recycled washed up vets, there’s no reason why the Canucks can’t.

People still thinking this isn’t about coaching are in denial.

This team has no identity which comes back to the coaches.

i never said a word about the coach.  He and his assistants got their hands in this mess too,.

But do you really think Green makes Myers defend like Dana Murzyn.  Brain farts, freezes.  awful decisions?  Or do you think Green makes Edler skate like my mom?  A large part of this is on personnel too.

1 minute ago, Jaimito said:

Giving up that end of period goal was telling. It was a lazy play going back into their bad habits. I knew it wasn't over and nux needed to score again. But they can't even get one. 

Poor leadership. Not green or JB. 

Someone needs to go. Miller, Bo, Edler. Pick one. 

Lol it’s clearly obvious that person should be miller out of those 3. Edler is gone soon anyways but he’s been here for so long and honestly our backend would be a lot worse without him. Bo is the captain and to be fair he showed up in the playoffs and has been getting a bit better now he’s just not consistent enough. Miller on the other hand mopes every game and is even called out by the commentators lol

4 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Remember folks......IT'S A GOOD TEAM OVER THERE!! LOL. You know its coming.

Green said this before the game already this time, did you watch his pre game?  lol

Just now, b3. said:

I hope management shows Horvat some videos of some good captains this off season.

Have some piss and vinegar, and show some passion.

Show him the video of Kesler in the playoffs.