The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | February 23, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN

Rate this topic

-SN-

3 minutes ago, Heretic said:

How many coaches have we had? 

How many cups have we won?

Yeah, I agree, easier to get rid of coaches then players...but it's not going to make a difference...

You believe it won't make a difference but you have no way of knowing.  

2 minutes ago, Darius said:

i never said a word about the coach.  He and his assistants got their hands in this mess too,.

But do you really think Green makes Myers defend like Dana Murzyn.  Brain farts, freezes.  awful decisions?  Or do you think Green makes Edler skate like my mom?  A large part of this is on personnel too.

Hey, for whatever reason, he was able to get under Wayne Gretzky's skin.:lol:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, 250Integra said:

Remember the days when we had a coach that would actually line match? You know, the coach that lead us to back to back president’s trophies and a win away from a cup??

I miss those days too :(

P.S. they need a crying emoji so I can accurately depict my feelings right now lol

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Wilfred said:

Just absolutely pathetic. Players don't seem to care at all. Stop playing after a 3-0 lead. Just like they stopped playing after those games with a 2-0 lead. Such trash. 

The first line seriously just needs to be broken up. For a LONG time. The amount of times they have the puck in the offensive zone and just turn it over because they aren't even close to being on the same page is absurd. Constantly have possession only to skate it into each other and lose all space and lose the battle. 

PP still accomplishes nothing. Putrid goaltending changing the dynamic of the game. Pretty big difference going into the second when it's 3-1 vs 3-0, especially when it's a late goal. Seriously. That shot had NOTHING on it. Pure fluffball. Just like this entire season in most games, we cannot get a save. Of course naturally complete lack of effort and battle in the second and third to complete the collapse. 

Just feeling apathetic towards the players on this team. 

Break up the first line and have Miller center a line and roll four lines. 

Boys looked to be out of gas in the third and any jump that the bottom six started with was neutered by the time third period rolled around from sitting too long.