The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | February 23, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN

Rate this topic

-SN-

11 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I'm calling a timeout.

Regroup a bit.

Breathe (in large bong hits)

Speaking of time out WTF is Green to call a timeout after 3 goals? Its like hes the biggest passenger 

on the team. They never show his hands because one hand is jammed into his pocket with his 

fingers crossed and the other is putting a thumb up his azz. He. Does. Nothing.

• Cheers 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

And you think anything our brain-dead coaching staff would say is going to actually help?  Might as well let Bo be a playing coach for all the good they're doing.

Don’t worry, Babs is coming.

Just now, fanfor42 said:

I am really looking forward to hearing Green's assessment of this latest debacle.

Does he ever point the finger at himself?

Nope been blaming it on his youth for 5 years now.

At some point that “youth” has to learn how to win games when they’re up 2 and 3 goals. Otherwise we’re just the Oilers before their 2nd rebuild.

1 minute ago, Trebreh said:

My interest for the rest of the season was already low, but now it's completely gone. We need all 4 points in this mini series just to stay alive and we blew it away. 

JB (if he still has trading powers) must sell all pending UFAs to any takes. 

Trade Miller and his pouting ass to Buffalo or something. He doesn't deserve to play for us. I was so wrong about his character. 

what a waste of a season. 

ya i send miller packing for sure  guys a whiny bitch all mopey all yr cuz we didnt retain tanev marky or toffoli. Let some  teams try get him for some promising youngsters and picks clears another 5 mill in space. No more entitled players  id send horvat  packing to the east as well  

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, CanuckFan1123 said:

I know Aquilini said he fully backs Travis Green, but this team isn’t motivated. Green isn’t getting the best out of these guys. JT Miller looks like he’s about to rage quit Hockey almost every time he’s coming off the ice. The defense folds so easily far too often. Virtanen plays most of each game like he’s never played hockey before. Gaudette has the least amount of confidence of anyone I’ve ever seen. Someone needs to fire these guys up. This roster has loads of talent. They are too good to be this bad. 

I swear man I honestly think bieksa burr and any one else will work. Hear me out. They know enough to put a decent system together but they will definitely make sure we work harder than everyone and hit everything in sight. The offence can have more creativity because they won’t be forced to play some $&!#ty system and juice will ask jb to sign him to a 10 day contract to show the boys in game how to play 

2 minutes ago, b3. said:

Nope, Babs.

He is quarantining in Sask.

dunno why people are still hyping babs for coach, he was pretty much ran outta toronto of all places, the holy land that the media praises, i doubt he'd be good for our team.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Heretic said:

Experience.  

Been cheering for this team since the mid 70's.

I've been a fan since they came into the league.  Has no bearing on what we see right now.  Neither of us can predict what a coaching change would do  but we can both see that the current product is garbage.  Green and company have had numerous personnel changes  but aside from an  emotional anomaly in last year's playoffs, the same old deficiencies  and mistakes are being made. Comes a time.