The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | February 23, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN

Rate this topic

-SN-

3 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

There have been numerous teams to hire new coaches and nothing changed too, so how can you be so sure it’s just a coach. 

I'm not sure  but something has to be changed and it could work.  

We have seen numerous players with solid relutatuons come in her and struggle with our defensive system, Schmidt being the latest yet despite all the personnel that we have tried out defensive statistics continue to be amongst the worst in the league. That pattern would indicate a problem with the coaching.  

Make a change or expect to see the same $&!#ty results.

1 minute ago, Trebreh said:

I think we'll just have to endure for another 33 games. Aqua don't want to pay for two coaches in a lost season. 

In the meantime we’ll probably be in contention for a top 5 pick which helps us going forward with a new coach. I hope they can put it together and play the way they should be though 

• Huggy Bear 1

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Toronto made a huge mistake trading him.  He didn't see eye to eye with their idiot GM who is committed to building a team where playing defense is optional.  Babcock will work far better with Benning than with an analytics dweeb who gets beaten up by the stickboy for his lunch money.

wasnt he fired lol?

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Beary Sweet said:

Another tough loss tonight. We had a fantastic start to the game. Bo gets a tough angle goal. Myers scores with that nice slapper of his. Petey continues his fine play as of late. But it was a letdown from there. Played a fine 2nd period but couldn't find a way to stop these Coilers in the turd. Need to find a way to win the next one. GCG!

Why bother. We ain't making the playoffs either way.

Go full tank.

17 minutes ago, Zhukini said:

Honestly like what do you think is going to happen the rest of the season like can you just put it on record.

Cute.

I don’t remember... you’re the Superman or Spiderman lunchbox?

good night.

Edited by Me_

Just now, J-Strap said:

I suspect QH and EP will hold out to demand a trade so they can get out of town!  Insult to injury.

No I don't think it will go that far. They will want to stay to fix things up. That's why we should bring in someone who can actually manage the cap and build with this existing core.