The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | February 23, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, Zhukini said:

That got carried by Demko and should have been taken out in 5 games. Try again, he’s not good but it’s ok neither are a lot of players on the team. 

LOL - got carried by the goalie that came in in game 14....cool story.

They knocked off the Stanley Cup Champions before Demko played a game

Thanks for coming out.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

There is no accountability in this organization. I can't stand it. Owners coming out and saying they won't make changes. What is our record the last 15 games. Championship owners don't allow such garbage to be allowed to continue, yet they just support losing. It makes no sense. I guess they just care about money. This team will flounder all year. Why should players care? They know nothing is going to happen. Again complacency at it's best here.

Just now, canuck2288 said:

Travis Green systems are on full display 

“happy with the team”

”trending in the right direction”

”strong defensive play”

If you been listening to Green's post games he is extremely positive. Always says we did well they tried hard etc.

If you didn't know a few years ago in elementary school they changed the grading system from A, B , C+ etc to N, S, E - you can't be too harsh on kids you gotta keep giving them stars for participation.. its his coaching style 

Imagine if this $&!#ty team would just once not give up a late goal and go in to the second with a 3-0 lead. Oilers are out of the game. But of course, completely soft on clearing the puck, making sure to make bad passes, making SURE to put absolutely NOTHING on clearing attempts, and top it off with garbage goaltending letting a fluffball shot in. They're back in and this team on cue like every other time they get a lead completely collapses and stops playing.

1 minute ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

This team is a joke.

Thought rock bottom was against Montreal and Toronto, but this could be it.

Rock bottom indicates things are about to get better. 

This is the norm. Blowing three goal leads. 

1 minute ago, Beary Sweet said:

At this point, I don't know if I'd risk playing Podz when his contract in KHL is up. I mean not if we continue playing like hot garbage

of COURSE you bring him in what the hell is that?

Edited by Me_