The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | February 23, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, KILLER said:

Cut the whole lot and fold it up. Reform as the millionaires lol defrost Fred Cyclone Taylor.

Millionaires just doesn't have the same impact 100 years later when the average NHL player is a millionaire. Might as well call ourselves the Vancouver Average Wagers :lol:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Disgruntler said:

Meh. I would HATE to win a Cup this year. Happy to miss out on the festivities this year. And yeah, they're out of the race and that's ok.

Genuinely curious why? There have been lockout before? No ones taking Tampa’s cup away either 

Just now, LeafsFanDan said:

If you been listening to Green's post games he is extremely positive. Always says we did well they tried hard etc.

If you didn't know a few years ago in elementary school they changed the grading system from A, B , C+ etc to N, S, E - you can't be too harsh on kids you gotta keep giving them stars for participation.. its his coaching style 

I prefer a coach who doesn't throw his team under the bus to the press.  I doubt he's so satisfied behind closed doors.