The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | February 25, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, ilduce39 said:

That’s such myopic, pandering tripe.  The “on ice product” was a game away from the WCF this summer - there’s considerable on-ice issues to sift through before you can properly make that assessment.

But it’s a fair criticism that we’re clearly multiple pieces away from being a competitor, yet we’re capped out. Contracts come off the books this offseason but the point still stands that this team is not good enough to be a capped out team right now.

• Like 1
  • RoughGame 2

Just now, Teemu Selänne said:

Like the guy but I'm thinking Green gets fired tomorrow, no games until Monday

Claude Julien is jobless, in Canada, previously worked together and won a cup in Boston with Benning.

Wouldn't surprise me

That would be a f*cking nightmare.

• RoughGame 2

1 minute ago, Teemu Selänne said:

Claude Julien is jobless, in Canada, previously worked together and won a cup in Boston with Benning.

Wouldn't surprise me

That would be a f*cking nightmare.

• RoughGame 2

Just now, Toyotasfan said:

Does Roussel get to keep the bench in the penalty box as a souvenir after hitting the 1000 career penalty minutes milestone?

so proud he must be.

No he will continue to be rewarded with a regular line up spot and ample ice time all the while continuing to take dumb penalties and contribute absolutely nothing that a league minimum tweener couldn’t do. 

• RoughGame 2

1 minute ago, kilgore said:

I don't think Green is a bad coach.  He'll get more work.  But there comes a time when even the players will start to doubt the coaches strategies, which they are trying as hard as they can to follow no doubt.  Sometimes you just need a fresh set of eyes. I never was on the fire Green wagon, but it may be the only solution for the season now.

Green will not be coaching in this league again 

unless someone needs a tank commander like willie was for la 

• RoughGame 2

1 minute ago, Teemu Selänne said:

Wouldn't surprise me

Possibly. Also if he is still in Canada, no need for quarantine 

• RoughGame 2