The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | February 25, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN

Rate this topic

-SN-

4 minutes ago, Kakanucks said:

I still think our players are much better than this. Every new player comes in and becomes a shadow of themselves.

I love my team, but if Green and his boys dun GTFO....I dunno how much I can still come in and waste my time game in and game out.

I was high on Green but he’s certainly lost the reigns on this group.  Kids look lost and vets look frustrated or disinterested.  

Obviously not all of them all the time but.. geez.  

Aquilini seems content to just ride it out though.  Likely wholesale changes to management and coaches in the offseason.

• Cheers 1
  • RoughGame 3

Honestly where is Benning?

Is he not allowed to speak to the media, because he destroyed himself with the ran out of time comment?

He is responsible for this dumpster fire, the fans deserve to hear him face the fire.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3
  • RoughGame 2

Just now, khay said:

Maybe. But that was a rebound goal, hard to blame goalie on that. Defense has to help clear those away. 

Not his fault nux lost tonight. Too many no shows.  But he is part of the core now, and they needed him to hold the fort. Someone needs to step up. And none did. 

• RoughGame 2

2 minutes ago, Teemu Selänne said:

Like the guy but I'm thinking Green gets fired tomorrow, no games until Monday

Claude Julien is jobless, in Canada, previously worked together and won a cup in Boston with Benning.

Wouldn't surprise me

Give Claude Julien the rest of the year and find a permanent replacement in the offseason 

• RoughGame 1

Just now, -Moose said:

Give Claude Julien the rest of the year and find a permanent replacement in the offseason 

I wouldn't even do that

Just let em slide, Julien isn't the answer and I don't want even the remote chance we decide to retain him 

• Cheers 1
  • RoughGame 1