The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | February 25, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I’m going to say that I don’t like the decision of having both MacEwen and Juolevi out of the lineup. If we wanted to slot in Hawryluk and Hamonic, we should have taken out Roussel and Benn.

It is a head scratcher for sure.  Juolevi is trending up every game.  Benn his been very average. Also maybe put one guy who has missed a month in not both same game?  Just sayin.

Having said that I think the Oilers will be flat tonight and we can take them...i hope...lol

1 minute ago, debluvscanucks said:

Oh guys I realized I haven't drank ANY beer during these losses and so it's my fault.

I will drink beer now and we'll see what happens.  (At least it'll numb the pain).

GO CANUCKS GO 

Shotgun Deb Lol!

10 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

Hamonic in...Juolevi out!

FC3200C6-81E3-480A-840B-C1345A49EF0F.gif

This killed me....the ending.  So good.

(I've watched this about 37 times already...it's my new go to happy place)

Edited by debluvscanucks
  • Haha 2
Just now, VforVirtanen said:

Hope everyone is ready to do some shotgunning tonight. Tonight is the night for Jake's resurgence!

I think I figured out the issue.....

Do you know what the word resurgence means?

1 minute ago, fanfor42 said:

It is a head scratcher for sure.  Juolevi is trending up every game.  Benn his been very average. Also maybe put one guy who has missed a month in not both same game?  Just sayin.

Having said that I think the Oilers will be flat tonight and we can take them...i hope...lol

I’m interested to how the Benn-Myers pairing does tonight.

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, rychicken said:

I think I figured out the issue.....

Do you know what the word resurgence means?

The issue is you seem to have had your sense of humour surgically removed. Must have been painful.  

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | February 25, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN