The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | February 25, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN

Rate this topic

Just now, JoshuaGuy said:

&^@# around. I'd fire Brown mid game. I'd leave the press box, go down there, grab his stupid tie and drag him off the bench. 

we should have a poll ...how many more times is the same pp configuration going to be rolled out.  opposing team has easy strategy...pressure the wings and let hughes shoot muffins from blue line,.

• Hydration 1
Just now, spook007 said:

Team doesn't even look as if they believe in it.... Miller half arsed attitude, Roussel lazy penalty... Very disappointed performance

At least we are consistently bad

5 minutes ago, gizmo2337 said:

He's the opposite of Tanev. When under pressure at either end, he slips up.

I feel like he's not the kind of guy to get a team out of their funk, but when things are going good he's going to magnify the good times.

How the &^@# does Newell Brown still have a job? If our PP was even half decent, this season would be looking a lot different. This is on JB as well, he should have made a coaching change by now 

• Like 1
  • Hydration 2
Just now, b3. said:

Roussel is just awful - he does absolutely nothing but steal a pay cheque.

Im so tired of him in the lineup.

That’s cause Green is not using him for what his role should be, you don’t use a bouncer when you’re trying to put on a musical.

50 minutes ago, Wayne Jetski said:

Honest question: when is the last time a team scratched their captain?

Horvat is good at faceoffs, I think that alone will keep him in the lineup...

• Sad 1
  • -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | February 25, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN