The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Winnterpeg Jets | March 1, 2021 | 5 p.m. PT | SNP, TVAS

Rate this topic

-SN-

3 minutes ago, Raspberries said:

Yea, someone needs to explain to me why Hoglander of all people is being demoted.

While a bit odd, now is the time to see if any other line combinations work, as so far its not clicking,... May also be a more sinister move to try and up interest in Jake... but doubt it.

11 minutes ago, bree2 said:

Hoglander is better than Jake on the first, i think Jake and Gaudette belong together

Gotta mix it up. Hogz has been nothing but great but he’s also snake bitten. Maybe he can fire up that line. It hasn’t been working as of late. Not to say Hogz wont go back with Bo. I like the move.

What I don’t like is the possibility of OJ sitting,

that one sucks 

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Gotta mix it up. Hogz has been nothing but great but he’s also snake bitten. Maybe he can fire up that line. It hasn’t been working as of late. Not to say Hogz wont go back with Bo. I like the move.

that one sucks 

Jake played an ok game but he hasn't scored either and imo Hoglander is better on Horvats line, i still say Jake is better with Gaudette, 

6 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

that one sucks 

Will be tough for the rookie Hogs to produce with Sutter as his center.  Sutter will tend to get his goals no matter who his wingers are.  Course his wingers won't likely produce.

17 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

I think Green is trying to generate some offence from the bottom 6, and showcasing Virtanen in a spot where he might succeed and produce, meaning his trade value goes up.

It has nothing to do with Green being unsatisfied with Hogz

two games ago Horvat had a couple of  hits and i think 5 shots on goal, last game no shots on goal with Hoglander not on that line. so what are we trying to do, showcase Jake to see if he scores a goal or try to win games?

3 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Will be tough for the rookie Hogs to produce with Sutter as his center.  Sutter will tend to get his goals no matter who his wingers are.  Course his wingers won't likely produce.

Hope 36 hogs the puck  :ph34r: ...maybe that's the thinking?   That these guys are "do it myself'ers"?

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

18 minutes ago, bree2 said:

Jake played an ok game but he hasn't scored either and imo Hoglander is better on Horvats line, i still say Jake is better with Gaudette, 

When the puck ain’t going in the net sometimes you gotta switch it up even if it’s temporary 

19 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

I was thinking more along the lines of Hogz setting up Sutter or Gaudette