The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Winnterpeg Jets | March 1, 2021 | 5 p.m. PT | SNP, TVAS

Rate this topic

6 minutes ago, ShawnAntoski said:

He reminds me of Hull or LeClaire were they need someone to drive the play and they finish.  Hope the staffs give the Mac and JV line experiment more minutes 

Sorry, but Jake has a way to go before we can even mention him in the same sentence as Hull (either of them) or LeClaire.  Maybe one day but he definitely does not remind me of either Hull or LeClaire.  (yeah you were just making a point, but still...) GCG!

• Hydration 1

Anybody know why Tyler Graovac isn't with Utica? Is it just a redistribution that's calculated just in case we need to call him up? 

We could use him. He's playing well in the A again this season this far. 

1 minute ago, Cromeslab said:

Jake never complains stays healthy,but gets crucified in the media

naybe he should try something different - maybe play a good two-way game ?

7 minutes ago, oldnews said:

I'm doubtful there has ever been a (natural) winger converted to a center - at the NHL level.  Can't think of any.  Often natural centers who are winger conversions early in their career that move back to center, but making a winger into a center at age 24....I'd struggle to think of an example of one.

And this team doesn't really need a center in the present - at least not when it's healthy.

Virtanen is a good option on Horvat's wing imo though.

You know I am just messing around.

1 minute ago, Cromeslab said:

Jake never complains stays healthy,but gets crucified in the media

ya imagine getting ripped constantly hes a great kid i hope him the best 

7 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Quite the optimist. 

It would take a massive winning streak the likes we’ve never seen in a long long time. 

As gnarly as that would be I can’t say I am gonna set those expectations for the team as of now. 

Not necessarily. Just a decent streak will do, aided by a total collapse of the Lames and Canadiens.... which is doable!

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Winnterpeg Jets | March 1, 2021 | 5 p.m. PT | SNP, TVAS