The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Winnterpeg Jets | March 1, 2021 | 5 p.m. PT | SNP, TVAS

Rate this topic

We have witnessed Green break and destroy Virtanen as a player this year.   

Really liking Hamonics play since hes been back.  Good skater with really good awareness and battle level.

MacEwan should stick.

Roussel isnt doing much

Boeser shifts are way too long and ends up turning the puck over at the end of each.

Schmidts looked better.

Miller is just winging it this yr.

• Sad 1
  • Vintage 1
2 minutes ago, oldnews said:

has he been overpassing?

Listen old man, if you think this is good defense I can't help you. Lol. How do I mute on mobile?

1 minute ago, appleboy said:

I am not sure why all the negative nancy's are down on Hughes defensive game. He is a minus 14 because he is always on the ice.

well, because it means he has been on the ice 14 times more....ughhhhh, never mind....won't make a difference

• Haha 1
Just now, appleboy said:

I am not sure why all the negative nancy's are down on Hughes defensive game. He is a minus 14 because he is always on the ice.

Fatigue could be a factor.  He has struggled in zone at times early on in the season.   I like that they have the defenders pursuing the puck carrier fromm low to high now.  Plays to his strengths 

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Winnterpeg Jets | March 1, 2021 | 5 p.m. PT | SNP, TVAS