Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Winnterpeg Jets | March 1, 2021 | 5 p.m. PT | SNP, TVAS

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Just now, oldnews said:

but these wins are just shooting ourselves in the foot.

 

every one of them jeopardizes our draft position.

 

fn bennig can't even tank #properly.

I  hope this is sarcasm.

  • Hydration 2
  • Huggy Bear 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, debluvscanucks said:

I  hope this is sarcasm.

90% of his posts are.

  • Hydration 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TNucks1 said:

ugh i hate having to hope they win.

 

Went from hoping they'd miss the playoffs to hoping they'll win every game. :(

 

Just now, EddieVedder said:

Hamonics a legit top 4.. even 3 on many teams.

Still think that fight with Guddy took a little out of him, but physically hes got a solid skillset and is a leader.

 

I think so too, or atleast he can be. Not having played for so long he's still rounding into form, but I think he's legit.

 

And considering he wants to stay in Western Canada maybe he can be a longer term player for us. 

  • Huggy Bear 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, oldnews said:

Arizona offered him a 3 year, 6+ million deal at 32....

Canucks opted for 26 yr old Sutter....

I probably would have preferred having both....but they were keeping room for McCann?

It’s been a minute for sure. All I remember is he got hurt his last year here and wasn’t a priority signing in the off-season. He’s a little long in the tooth now and odds are we won’t bring him back this stage in his career but as a depth guy why not take a flyer. It’s not like the Canucks are flourishing with center depth. 

  • Hydration 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, oldnews said:

but these wins are just shooting ourselves in the foot.

 

every one of them jeopardizes our draft position.

 

fn bennig can't even tank #properly.

Benning needs to trade now while players are still healthy. I dont know whats taking so long. Get some draft picks or prospects. I bet he will let all our UFAs walk again with nothing to show for. Probably he is still thinking the team can win the cup:lol:

  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

 

Went from hoping they'd miss the playoffs to hoping they'll win every game. :(

 

 

I think so too, or atleast he can be. Not having played for so long he's still rounding into form, but I think he's legit.

 

And considering he wants to stay in Western Canada maybe he can be a longer term player for us. 

I'm hoping we retain him, he was basically Calgary's Tanev 

 

Saves our having to find an RD during the offseason 

  • Hydration 3
  • Huggy Bear 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Not so many "fire Green - fire Jim" fans in here tonight

Happy they won - thought they played a solid game - and finally Hogs gets on the score sheet

Enjoyed watching the game

Can we repeat it tomorrow?

  • Hydration 2
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Vintage 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

When was the last time the Canucks had a complete game like this? Seems like forever. 

Last time in Winnipeg

  • Like 1
  • Hydration 2
  • Huggy Bear 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DefCon1 said:

Benning needs to trade now while players are still healthy. I dont know whats taking so long. Get some draft picks or prospects. I bet he will let all our UFAs walk again with nothing to show for. Probably he is still thinking the team can win the cup:lol:

cool.  who's buying now?

  • Huggy Bear 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bo fan said:

Not so many "fire Green - fire Jim" fans in here tonight

Happy they won - thought they played a solid game - and finally Hogs gets on the score sheet

Enjoyed watching the game

Can we repeat it tomorrow?

It’s a long season, there’s bound to be off nights, can’t lose them all.

  • Haha 3
  • Huggy Bear 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, oldnews said:

Arizona offered him a 3 year, 6+ million deal at 32....

Canucks opted for 26 yr old Sutter....

I probably would have preferred having both....but they were keeping room for McCann?

 

Also had Linden Vey at that point ,who they needed ice-time for aswell. Too bad Richie was awesome. 

  • Hydration 2
  • Huggy Bear 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

When was the last time the Canucks had a complete game like this? Seems like forever. 

Picture this...Philaedelphia....1984

golden girls dancing GIF by TV Land

  • Haha 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

When was the last time the Canucks had a complete game like this? Seems like forever. 

One of our games against the same Jets, also looked really good.  We matched up well against the Jets and tonight Demko did his job (and earned a shutout).  

Edited by ShawnAntoski
  • Huggy Bear 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...