The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Winnterpeg Jets | March 2, 2021 | 5 p.m. PT | SNP, TVAS

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, Dazzle said:

At the same time, the cap being frozen, and the threat of expansion draft. This is a unique situation where you aren't going to have easy solutions.

well they did have the opportunity to bring back Toffoli by trading virtanen and Roussell. Attaching Virtanen's value to offload Roussell to a rebuilding team might have been good enough to bring Toffoli back and maybe sign another forward. You are blaming this on the cap being frozen and unique situation, which is an excuse and all teams are on the same boat. Its just some team did a lot better than others because they had better managements to deal with it.

• Sad 1

Just now, Devron44 said:

Looking forward to a big Demko run with no back to backs in sight 

Exactly. If it wasn't for the pandemic and this completely messed up schedule I really don't think this season would be going as bad as it has. We have had the worst schedule in the league for the first half but it gets a lot better for us in the second half

Just now, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

Interesting, looking at the stats Kole Lind made a big jump last year, and this year he's at a point per game pace, that looks promising nice.

Gadjovich almost at a goal per game so far. Also doesn’t he have an edge to his game?

Looking forward to him the most.

• Cheers 1

Just now, 204CanucksFan said:

Exactly. If it wasn't for the pandemic and this completely messed up schedule I really don't think this season would be going as bad as it has. We have had the worst schedule in the league for the first half but it gets a lot better for us in the second half

Playing other teams too. We haven’t played other Canadian teams very well the past couple years for whatever reason. I think it would have been different as well. Feels like the team only started to get their groove in the Calgary series. Was a disaster to start the season