The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Winnterpeg Jets | March 2, 2021 | 5 p.m. PT | SNP, TVAS

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

Had a crow attack me last spring. I guess the nest was inside the planter box I was walking by. Cut my scalp with it's talons. Those damn things are sharp. 

yeah there was a nest near my house but they were tiny black birds on the walk to the local corner store, they dive bombed the people at the bus stop and people walking by lol.

1 minute ago, ShawnAntoski said:

Blaming them both but a goalie has to make that stop cause we pretty much had the momentum and he did not make the right save at the right time 

Of course it did be great if Holtby made that save, but any goalie wouldn't have much of the chance on that play they way Sutter blew it..

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Had a crow attack me last spring. I guess the nest was inside the planter box I was walking by. Cut my scalp with it's talons. Those damn things are sharp. 

I had one follow and drive bomb me as well.  I goosed it right out of there once I realized I was on target lock

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

They have a picture of you in their post office now, your cooked.

• Haha 1

Just now, Dogcrazy said:

Of course it did be great if Holtby made that save, but any goalie wouldn't have much of the chance on that play they way Sutter blew it..

Not sure but he failed - poke check would had worked.  Very frustrating cause the coaches & team had been ready to play this game; hope he sits for awhile.