The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Winnterpeg Jets | March 2, 2021 | 5 p.m. PT | SNP, TVAS

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, debluvscanucks said:

These refs are an embarrassment.  

I heard the Canucks bench hollering at them really loud but they know it is fruitless. Going to take a public stance from management to get attention.  

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, MNaslund?? said:

No that was just elder being a dumb4$$ actually yeah I’ll add to that you’re right also 

As a dumbazz myself, I'm insulted you think that person is at my level.:angry:

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

0-13 when trailing. When is this ever ok? It's just not acceptable but here it is . I guess that's what makes it funny. It's no big deal. Remember next game, next game, next game until wait there are no more games. I love one game winning streaks.

This is on JB. He should have made a coaching change by now. At least change the assistant coaches 

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

His play was bad on that goal against, but the blame can go around far more than your myopic Edler hatred. 

If u think that leading all defensemen on 3 hits make a player then you need expect a lot more from this team. And really 3 hit all night... lol sorry but thats sad. 

Just now, ShawnAntoski said:

Tonight, I feel bad for Green but it was his decision to play an unprepared Holtby, eventhough, it was logically the best choice..

I remember an interview with Green where he said goalie starts are mostly chosen by Ian Clarke depending on who he thinks is ready. That was last year, but I'm sure the same applies for this year. 

We can't always blame Green for everything I guess. 

Just now, KILLER said:

I heard the Canucks bench hollering at them really loud but they know it is fruitless. Going to take a public stance from management to get attention.  

It was to be expected that the third will be called like a playoff game just by looking at the way they were calling from the start...