The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Winnterpeg Jets | March 2, 2021 | 5 p.m. PT | SNP, TVAS

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, HorvatToBaertschi said:

This loss is 95% on Holtby. If we needed a string of games to show that Demko is the #1 and not the 1A/1B.... it's been the last 5 or so games. Seattle won't even bother taking that waste of cap space from us. 

what about the other 36%?

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, HorvatToBaertschi said:

This loss is 95% on Holtby. If we needed a string of games to show that Demko is the #1 and not the 1A/1B.... it's been the last 5 or so games. Seattle won't even bother taking that waste of cap space from us. 

Well Benning doesn't want to break tradition in that category does he. LOL. (Waste of cap space).

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

Just now, HorvatToBaertschi said:

ive liked green and surported him, but his decision making this year has been pretty annyoing.

• Upvote 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

0-13 when trailing. When is this ever ok? It's just not acceptable but here it is . I guess that's what makes it funny. It's no big deal. Remember next game, next game, next game until wait there are no more games. I love one game winning streaks.

I have not been a supporter of firing Green up to this point. I have said Baumer has to go be fore the whole coaching staff is fired. Two things stand out to me tonight, one is why the f$#k isn't OJ on the ice again? Why is Holtby in net? Its a insult to Demko after shutting out Jets last night and not getting the next game, who cares if its back to back, he's young and there's no travel so he should have been rewarded. As far as OJ,  Im just in shock at how good he has been just to be givin the hook time and time again. This is a coaching decision and its a bad one and Green should be shown the door.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1