The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Winnterpeg Jets | March 2, 2021 | 5 p.m. PT | SNP, TVAS

Rate this topic

-SN-

10 minutes ago, 204CanucksFan said:

4 player in the top 25 in league scoring. And every one of them got at least one point in this game as well. As I've said before and will say again, and again until something changes; this is not a skill problem, it is a system problem, a coaching problem. I've wanted Green gone for 2 years now. Obviously Holtby isn't helping us out but let's be honest our team has been gutless even with players with size for too long. And I hate how we always just stand back like pylons and play super soft and let the other team shoot the lights out in the third period when we have the lead. How many leads have we blown in 3 years playing this weak style. Entire coaching staff needs to relieved ASAP.

Rant over.

Insert beating dead horse gif

5 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Defensive lapses mostly too. 

I honestly blame Green for this loss as he made a dumb decision to start Holtby. Like why in the hell do you start a cold goalie when the other one who has been playing great and shutout the Jets last night sits? Please dont give me running the goalie into the ground excuse because that is a complete BS.

• Haha 1

More of the same we have been seeing all season. A fragile bunch with no killer instinct and folds like a cheap tent as soon as they let in a bad goal that changes momentum. It’s a reflection of poor coaching, weak leadership, and lack of belief in themselves. Going through the motions just to get this season done and over with. Oh well, on to the next one. 

Edited by Pickly
  • RoughGame 1

7 minutes ago, ShawnAntoski said:

He is a three year pro, so he will have to be protected regardless. I was just making up excuses for why he is sitting. 

there is no excuse for sitting OJ at this point

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Jack Fig said:

Blunt, your language is becoming more vile every day.

Thank you. 

My pleasure, Fig. I have to call this mess what it is until things change. I promise that I’ll keep adding an even more pernicious word every week. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1