The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who have you met from CDC?

Rate this topic

6 minutes ago, janisahockeynut said:

When this Covid is over we should have a Meet and Greet

Maybe have the Canucks show up or Hank and dank

How many active users are there I wonder... under 20,000k and the canucks could have us all at the rink and the team do a closed off to CDC only scrimmage during pre season next fall!!!

• Cheers 3
11 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

moi

i've met a couple others who dont post here anymore

Congrats! crazy to ever think how 2 people would meet on a Canuck forum but props for finding someone who loves the Canucks!! My GF who will one day be my wife tolerates hockey and watches it but not near the die hard Canuck level that most CDC people are!

4 hours ago, janisahockeynut said:

No Joe, Thank you! As the senior statesman, you are consistent, and informative. Along with the Moderators, you help steer the ship. Not like crazy Jan, who likes to offer up crazy proposals.

Thanks again Joe,  your anecdotal experiences that you share are amusing, to the fact, and very interesting I think you are a great peer, and set a great example here on CDC.

I think I can safely say, that everybody on CDC respects you and your insights.

just remember, i'm wrong a lot.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Canuckster86 said:

Congrats! crazy to ever think how 2 people would meet on a Canuck forum but props for finding someone who loves the Canucks!! My GF who will one day be my wife tolerates hockey and watches it but not near the die hard Canuck level that most CDC people are!

There are at least two more married couples (one with kids) who met on here.  Long gone now though....  I'm in touch with both couples...they're awesome and doing great.  And it's weird because one couple met then the female friend of that couple met someone on here too and they got married.  So both couples stay in touch with each other.  Attended each other's weddings.

I've met (or know) over a dozen people (in person) here now...crazy.  Every one of them is great...appreciate all of you.  Some longstanding friendships developed on here and I'm grateful for all of them.  And some that I haven't met but who've long gone from here but we've stayed in touch elsewhere.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Sad 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
1 hour ago, smithers joe said:

just remember, i'm wrong a lot.

Others may be wrong Joe

You are mistaken.............surely forgivable 

I personally use the double negative theory

If you are wrong twice in a row, then you are right!

Aka..........I can not, not be right!......Works every time! Like a charm!

20 hours ago, luckylager said:

Maiden?

We were supposed to meet up beforehand weren't we?

Wtf happened there?

I've been to every Maiden concert in Van since '04, and comboed the Somewhere in time tour to Edmonton.. I'll let both of you buy me a beer next one.

• Cheers 1
2 hours ago, debluvscanucks said:

There are at least two more married couples (one with kids) who met on here.  Long gone now though....  I'm in touch with both couples...they're awesome and doing great.  And it's weird because one couple met then the female friend of that couple met someone on here too and they got married.  So both couples stay in touch with each other.  Attended each other's weddings.

I've met (or know) over a dozen people (in person) here now...crazy.  Every one of them is great...appreciate all of you.  Some longstanding friendships developed on here and I'm grateful for all of them.  And some that I haven't met but who've long gone from here but we've stayed in touch elsewhere.

What ever happened to Bertuzzi Babe ? You just reminded me of her.. After she went off the deep end she disappeared but I'm sure she's still here.