The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Toronto Maple Leaves | March 4, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP, TSN4

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, BarnBurner said:

Fair enough. I'm just trying to build momentum. Can't do that by switching them up for the sake of it. I personally wouldn't have made that choice.

In the end should be Demko net for the next 3 or 4 games I suspect 

• Cheers 1

Awe man it’s good when the Canucks win games like this. Keeps the negativity to a minimum for a day or two, gives the ultra optimists a false sense of hope this team is not as bad as most of us make it, and gives us this weird sense of assurance that this team is actually capable to the of playing good hockey against good teams. 

• Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, oldnews said:

Tonight was Michaelis' first NHL game and he was over 12 minutes. 

Hawryluk's 2nd game of the season.

I think he rolled enough depth tonight considering they were facing a team that can score in bunches.

Tonight for sure but in general some youngsters should be getting more time, more consistently. 

• Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

He looked a bit nervous at first but got stronger as the game went on. 

He did, gotta fee good for the guy 

We seem to have a number of players who can slot into our bottom six 

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, We_Are_All_Canucks_4_life said:

Honestly wasn't expecting multiple coaching changes this year with the restrictions in place.

Same. Sutter literally lives on a farm just outside Calgary so makes sense 

Edited by Devron44

Just now, Junkyard Dog said:

Tonight for sure but in general some youngsters should be getting more time, more consistently. 

Can’t wait till the contracts of all these vets come off the books and all of our younger faster players are in the bottom 6. I feel like we are going to have a bottom 6 that is going to be annoying for other teams to play against. Fast, physical, able to chip in here and there too. With the prospects we got coming up and who we have in Mack motte hawryluk and michealis, it’s looking okay 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, Pickly said:

Awe man it’s good when the Canucks win games like this. Keeps the negativity to a minimum for a day or two, gives the ultra optimists a false sense of hope this team is not as bad as most of us make it, and gives us this weird sense of assurance that this team is actually capable to the of playing good hockey against good teams. 

This forum will becoming very boring..

What a great game, Demko stood on his head, and Jake had the best game of his career. This game is a perfect example why Canucks fans are so frustrated by Jake. He showed tonight what he is capable of, and we keep hoping he has an ah-ha moment when he realizes how he needs to play in order to be successful. He needs to put in that kind of an effort every freaking game. He didn't look like he was working harder than anybody else, he just wasn't his usual lazy self skating big circles. Fingers crossed that we finally see more efforts like tonight. One observation, wow did Toronto bottle up our PP1, hounding them all the way to the goal line.

Edited by canuckleheads fan