The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Toronto Maple Leaves | March 4, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP, TSN4

Rate this topic

22 hours ago, Curmudgeon said:

He played over 21 minutes in tough situations against Toronto's top players in a 3-1 win. He assisted on Horvat's goal, was a plus two and was credited with two hits. What the hell else do you want? 

put him in a uniform out there and tell him to defend against McD, Drais, Tavares, etc and see how he does. He just might get it through his head it's not exactly easy peasy to play D in the NHL... 

Edited by iceman64
  • Upvote 1
On 3/5/2021 at 9:37 AM, AbrasiveAjax said:

got themselves a promising young team with a bright future?

with a bunch of bad contracts and a coaching staff that can't adjust and is getting schooled in a season where the team only plays 6 opponents. We better have promising young players with all the bad years we had...

On 3/5/2021 at 2:10 AM, RU SERIOUS said:

Nah, I think you're serious and ashamed to admit it.  Besides I heard they were constructing some type of contraption out of wood & rope at the far end of the rink to hang #18 in a more deserving fashion rather than from the rafters.  That's why they moved the six retired jerseys down to the other end of the rink - to avoid messing them up during 18's hanging..

stay classy.

16 minutes ago, Canuckster86 said:

with a bunch of bad contracts and a coaching staff that can't adjust and is getting schooled in a season where the team only plays 6 opponents. We better have promising young players with all the bad years we had...

Blah blah blah 

Bad contracts, bad coaching, bad years

Triple negatives, your on a roll Canuckster :picard:

Go Canucks go 

5 minutes ago, AbrasiveAjax said:

Blah blah blah 

Bad contracts, bad coaching, bad years

Triple negatives, your on a roll Canuckster :picard:

Go Canucks go 

Shut up, the team is not dealing with their issues, just trying to sweep them under a rug...Things would be different if fans who paid big bucks where in the stands to voice their displeasure during a game. Green on Dumbo would already be fired, but covid has allowed them to squeak through the season with no real pressure on them regardless of the outcome.

I love my Canucks, but I will voice my displeasure when moronic moves or lack of moves occur when the team clearly needs a shake up...It ain't working

2 hours ago, Canuckster86 said:

Shut up, the team is not dealing with their issues, just trying to sweep them under a rug...Things would be different if fans who paid big bucks where in the stands to voice their displeasure during a game. Green on Dumbo would already be fired, but covid has allowed them to squeak through the season with no real pressure on them regardless of the outcome.

I love my Canucks, but I will voice my displeasure when moronic moves or lack of moves occur when the team clearly needs a shake up...It ain't working

Great word, moronic, very fitting

shut up?? wow, are you 12 years old or what?

Go Canucks Go