The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Toronto Maple Leaves | March 4, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP, TSN4

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, EmilyM said:

Jake has a good game every dozen or so games and then someone is bound to come up with a "I told you so" post. He's having a great game, no doubt, but let's see him string a few together before saying "I told you so". We've all seen him play well in spurts.

No need to reiterate. Despite tonight’s performance Jake Virtanen is still...Jake Virtanen 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, EmilyM said:

Jake has a good game every dozen or so games and then someone is bound to come up with a "I told you so" post. He's having a great game, no doubt, but let's see him string a few together before saying "I told you so". We've all seen him play well in spurts.

That is very true but what I’m saying is that it has to do with his confidence. If they keep him up in the top 6 now I think it will help him a lot and he’ll be more consistent. Of course though time will tell if he can be 

2 minutes ago, ey40 said:

Hey Jim, work the phone! Sell Virtanen when his value is high! :bigblush:

Exactly!!  He is on one of his 1 great game out of 12 that happens almost like clockwork.

Calgary needs a RW really badly apparently.  If they don’t ask Tanev or Markstrom, we may be able to trick them into taking Jake.