The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Toronto Maple Leaves | March 4, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP, TSN4

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, Canucksince99 said:

That is very true but what I’m saying is that it has to do with his confidence. If they keep him up in the top 6 now I think it will help him a lot and he’ll be more consistent. Of course though time will tell if he can be 

I 100% agree that lack of confidence is what's holding him back from reaching his true potential.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Provost said:

Exactly!!  He is on one of his 1 great game out of 12 that happens almost like clockwork.

Calgary needs a RW really badly apparently.  If they don’t ask Tanev or Markstrom, we may be able to trick them into taking Jake.

bennet a healthy scratch tonight

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Canucksince99 said:

That is very true but what I’m saying is that it has to do with his confidence. If they keep him up in the top 6 now I think it will help him a lot and he’ll be more consistent. Of course though time will tell if he can be 

Perhaps, for this game he new was playing top 6 with guaranteed minutes and he can focus on playing.  Hawryluk, has been benched, 5 minutes so far 

Edited by ShawnAntoski
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Mr.DirtyDangles said:

he can actually strip the puck pretty dam good he is great if he focuses on the puck in all situations

I feel like he’s one of those guys that really needs the minutes for his confidence. Its a mental game as much as it is physical, if not more. 

• Vintage 1

Hmm, so I was late coming in during the 1st period, and Virtanen scored. I just got back in the doot from picking up a pizza, and I see that Virtanen has scored, again.

I'm thinking I should go out for another pizza in the 3rd period to assure a hat trick..

regards,  G.

Edited by Gollumpus
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 2