The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Toronto Maple Leaves | March 4, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP, TSN4

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, Coconuts said:

We talking Horvat or Miller? Because I've noticed a fair bit of Miller tonight, he's been involved on both ends of the ice 

Maybe we're watching a different game, maybe we just have different opinions 

Miller has been fine today.

• Cheers 2

Hahaha that was a brilliant power play, who drew that one up? Play the puck around between yourselves and let the opposition have it as often as they want, even let them have some shots. Then, just as they think we have the most incompetent power play in the league, wham Jake takes a random shot from an unlikely angle and we are 1/1 on the power play.

9 minutes ago, Rick_theRyper said:

Stoked for Jake right now, he’s been playing better and better the last two weeks or so. Finally picking up where he left off. He performs better in the top six. 

The thing with Jake is he needs to be on left wing and preferably with a playmaking centre, imo. It's frustrating to see him buried in the bottom six when I think he could work well with Hogs and Horvat. If he manages to get an extended look, I really hope he buckles down and runs with it.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, J-23 said:

Miller has been fine today.

Apart from a few giveaways that could’ve been costly. That’s how Miller is though he makes the high risk plays and if it doesn’t pay off big he comes back the other way and usually works his ass off to recover. 

• Cheers 2
  • Huggy Bear 1