The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Summer Olympics & The International Doping Scandal - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Rate this topic

Just now, Alison Air said:

Vote Aladeen

Probably most likely player to flip scum at this point in the game IMO. Tone is just bad and way too fixated on his first post joke. Everyone else seems chill and fluid in their thoughts.

Good thoughts. I think luckylager might flip scum, but Aladeen is probably a better vote for the time.

Unvote; Vote Aladeen

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, GoCanucks16 said:

Good thoughts. I think luckylager might flip scum, but Aladeen is probably a better vote for the time.

Unvote; Vote Aladeen

I found lager the townies here out of everyone because of his post about Dav searching for reasons. It's a reasonable read to make in the context of Dav's post, and it has a tinge of paranoia in it, as well as a desire to get the game rolling. All points that reflect well on him.

• Like 1
Just now, Alison Air said:

I found lager the townies here out of everyone because of his post about Dav searching for reasons. It's a reasonable read to make in the context of Dav's post, and it has a tinge of paranoia in it, as well as a desire to get the game rolling. All points that reflect well on him.

I disagree

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

giphy-163.gif.40ab3f3b4b4bf585beb6a5e95e122639.gif

I had a better gif then this but i dont want any more warning points

I can't afford anymore, or a mysterious new player named Lucy Lager will play next game. 

You guys seem to know Alison from somewhere? I have no reads yet but she seems to mean business. So much for Day 1 being a circle jerk meme filled $&!#show

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Davathor said:

I can't afford anymore, or a mysterious new player named Lucy Lager will play next game. 

You guys seem to know Alison from somewhere? I have no reads yet but she seems to mean business. So much for Day 1 being a circle jerk meme filled $&!#show

we can have our own meme filled circle jerk if you'd like.

Im game 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Davathor said:

I'm town this time. Let's post memes and kill maf

Early pocket attempt on Aladeen?

1 hour ago, naslund.is.king said:

Your words mean $&!#

:wacko: this one made me feel funny

1 hour ago, luckylager said:

Holy &^@#, I'm an Olympic Gold Medalist! 

EPIC

:wacko: this one made me feel funny

1 hour ago, Davathor said:

tenor (2).gif

dav accepting a pocket? interesting...

30 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Vote Alison Air

Right of passage.

what is this right of passage?

17 minutes ago, Alison Air said:

Last I heard he was going to college. Flipping burgers on the side to make money. Maybe he can make a turnaround in his life. I think he's gotten into roleplaying games (DnD, etc.) lately, which is probably better for him than mafia.

I hope huggers completes his goal of taking down big Pharma

• Like 1

I'm from a forum called The Syndicate. Radishes is a go between the two forums as he plays both here and there. Recently we've had some Canucks fans (falcon most prominently, but NIK and lager both played games as well I think) come over and play a little on The Syndicate, and I thought it would be great if we went in the opposite direction as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2
13 minutes ago, Alison Air said:

Vote Aladeen

Probably most likely player to flip scum at this point in the game IMO. Tone is just bad and way too fixated on his first post joke. Everyone else seems chill and fluid in their thoughts.

yZVZMf3tTqZrTfZC9uBRsJzS6uK-Jt8LMrluu6OH

15 minutes ago, Alison Air said:

Last I heard he was going to college. Flipping burgers on the side to make money. Maybe he can make a turnaround in his life. I think he's gotten into roleplaying games (DnD, etc.) lately, which is probably better for him than mafia.

Ah part of the hoggers beta cuck squad huh? That explains your previous post. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3