The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Summer Olympics & The International Doping Scandal - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Rate this topic

12 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Well this has been somewhat useful so far. I really don't have a solid scum read, but I'm feeling pretty good about NIK, Dav...... and BJ.

GC should quit smoking and go be a teacher or some $&!#. Shyte*

I would teach false information in an attempt to subvert the democracy.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Alison Air said:

Thanks for the shout out. I probably won't be rejoining this game, but I might look into playing the next if people don't do/say stuff like that again.

Problem with your quitting, and I understand why you're upset, is that we just have to vote for you now because there will be no sub.

If we don't have an outted scum the vote has to be you because you're just gonna gk, so the maths tell me I'd rather risk a mislynch on someone who's just gonna peace anyways.

One of hogs friends, 6foot5 once pissed off Deen beyond belief and it's possible he's emotionally scarred from the incident and any mention of huggers or 65 sets him tailspinning into a dark pit of despair, who knows. I think you'll find we're a pretty good crew, but sometimes there's some $&!#. It's just like a family really.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Davathor said:

I did some reading back, he's certainly involved... I'm leaning town as he hasn't wavered on not wanting to play as maf, going as far as self sacrifice in r1 2 games ago and hosting that last masterpiece. If he was quiet and then started to post after the game i would be more sus. 

I'm 100% convinced Aladeen and Alison aren't in mafia chat together :bigblush:

Tbh, I gave it some thought, and if these Syndicate jabronis are as half decent as I hear, maybe Aladdin and Jason Allison faked this argument and our sword fighting in the mafia PM.

Just a conspiracy thought.

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Alison Air said:

Thanks for the shout out. I probably won't be rejoining this game, but I might look into playing the next if people don't do/say stuff like that again.

I hope you play the next one.  What happened this game was inexcusable, and outright wrong.  Once again I apologize for what happened tonight.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Tbh, I gave it some thought, and if these Syndicate jabronis are as half decent as I hear, maybe Aladdin and Jason Allison faked this argument and our sword fighting in the mafia PM.

Just a conspiracy thought.

Bit if a reach. They're definitely more sensitive on syndicate.

Before my first game there BW pm'd me a list a of words I can't say on syndicate. There's something about certain words and blah blah blah I'm just filling space so this doesn't read on the recent posts tabs

I was a little intimidated because I had no idea how to play a game without calling someone a cocksucker at least once.

• Like 1