The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Summer Olympics & The International Doping Scandal - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Rate this topic

Just now, luckylager said:

Bit if a reach. They're definitely more sensitive on syndicate.

Before my first game there BW pm'd me a list a of words I can't say on syndicate. There's something about certain words and blah blah blah I'm just filling space so this doesn't read on the recent posts tabs

I was a little intimidated because I had no idea how to play a game without calling someone a cocksucker at least once.

You sound too logical for this time of hour.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Aladeen said:

And great to know that “im not part of that squad” is your best defense against being one of that pathetic group of trolls. But I’m sure your schtick is to pretend to be a girl online and get off on all the attention you get from dudes on mafia sites. Whatever works for you though. 

@Alison Air isn't part of joggers squad that would come on here and purposely throw games.  From what I can tell she is a respected member of the mafie community and not a bum like PL.

5 hours ago, Aladeen said:

Pathetic post, running to call me transphobic because you can’t take a little banter back after your post towards me. I am NOT transphobic in the slightest and it’s just like one of hoggers crew to bring in things like that that have no place in this game.

Leave and don’t come back that BS is not welcome here. Good riddance.

:(

5 hours ago, luckylager said:

south korea soccer GIF by Fusion

Like this.  Keeping everything under wraps.  2 minute bench warning vibes.

5 hours ago, GoCanucks16 said:

@Alison Air - Sorry you had a bad experience here. I support your decision to sub out. Aladeen's post was unwarranted and offensive.

My thoughts exactly

5 hours ago, luckylager said:

Actually.

On quick reread Dav still giving me the creeps.

Also, I agree with Alison's take on NIK. He is capable of learning, as are all of us, but I like his vibe.

unvote 

vote Dav

I don't remember mentioning this.

2 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

@Alison Air Your choice and preference of course, but keep playing imo.

Town core:

AA

Davo

Sus:

Lucky

BK

Can you expand your thoughts on this?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BoKnows said:

@Alison Air isn't part of joggers squad that would come on here and purposely throw games.  From what I can tell she is a respected member of the mafie community and not a bum like PL.

:(

Like this.  Keeping everything under wraps.  2 minute bench warning vibes.

My thoughts exactly

I don't remember mentioning this.

Can you expand your thoughts on this?

No I don’t have the clearance code to do so. You will have to take it up with my supervisor.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Post top scum targets

That's tough rn.

BKs last posts are bad.

DM jumping on the easy LL wagon was scummy, but 100% A grade DM meta. So it's a tough call, but with you and GC already bringing heat, it felt opportunistic, but no more or less so than every other game we've played in the last 18 months where he votes for me first thing then gifs and ghosts.

Dav is sketchy. I like him and I don't. Def scum lean tho.

Deeners aggression was within either meta, but he's to practiced to actually be that bent over the situation, so I'm scum leaning there as well.

I'd like more from GC but I dunno.

And if you're not town, you'll still be alive D3. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, luckylager said:

That's tough rn.

BKs last posts are bad.

DM jumping on the easy LL wagon was scummy, but 100% A grade DM meta. So it's a tough call, but with you and GC already bringing heat, it felt opportunistic, but no more or less so than every other game we've played in the last 18 months where he votes for me first thing then gifs and ghosts.

Dav is sketchy. I like him and I don't. Def scum lean tho.

Deeners aggression was within either meta, but he's to practiced to actually be that bent over the situation, so I'm scum leaning there as well.

I'd like more from GC but I dunno.

And if you're not town, you'll still be alive D3. 

I haven’t really dived into BKs posts but I don’t like the lack of acknowledgement to his suspectors.

Agreed about Deener. Your description of BK is how I feel about GC.

And I doubt that last one. I’m guessing this is going to be a short game from me unless I’m wildly off my reads.

• Like 1

Gcs play is weird opens with doctor save me and procceeds to do $&!#

Av enterance was $&!#ty but other then that hes not here

Dm is posting too much to be scum? maybe that's in reverse

Lucky vs BJ-Meh scum could be in there. Bj hasnt tunneled me yet i just think he missed me. If he isnt killed n.1 then ill be less comfortable 

BK playing reactionary and weird 

Unvote vote GC

• Like 1
8 hours ago, luckylager said:

Bit if a reach. They're definitely more sensitive on syndicate.

Before my first game there BW pm'd me a list a of words I can't say on syndicate. There's something about certain words and blah blah blah I'm just filling space so this doesn't read on the recent posts tabs

I was a little intimidated because I had no idea how to play a game without calling someone a cocksucker at least once.

I'm glad I went to sleep early, your posts made me miss alcohol. Wouldn't want to miss a 7am workout and kale shake 

source.gif

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1