The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Summer Olympics & The International Doping Scandal - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Rate this topic

4 minutes ago, Davathor said:

Weak play ^

I kind of hoped you wouldn't d1 sus me 3 games in a row, thought youd get tired of being wrong

Weren't you supposed to break the game wide open yesterday? Still waiting on that

Maybe we can be friends next game

Unvote vote bk

sorry baby girl the pocket play icky.  Didn't expect my quick 2 second summary to be so "fickle" :lol:

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

No iso function. Welcome to the wild west. :emot-parrot:

20 posts per page. Can't change it.

EoD I actually don't know. Most people here are based in Pacific time so we'll be asleep probably.

Cool, i will take the game from the start then, wish me luck

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
15 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Timing of it is sus as well. Comes right after MR puts my name out there.

Unvote vote Aladeen 

It had nothing to do with MR, your back and forth with LL seemed to me to be a w/v interaction, LL is probably town so that would make you the w. OMGUSing me doesn’t help me think I might be wrong about you.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

It had nothing to do with MR, your back and forth with LL seemed to me to be a w/v interaction, LL is probably town so that would make you the w. OMGUSing me doesn’t help me think I might be wrong about you.

My interaction with lucky is something I do every game with him to test him. Notice how he’s not at the forefront of my pursuits anymore and likewise for him

• Like 1
Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

My interaction with lucky is something I do every game with him to test him. Notice how he’s not at the forefront of my pursuits anymore and likewise for him

Lucky may be playing within his town range but him not sussing you doesn’t clear you of being scum. 

• Like 1
Just now, naslund.is.king said:

@Chocolate @CaDucks15

fyi when you sign in theres a anonymous feature you can select thatll make it so players cant open up your profile and see if you're in the PMs.

Are you saying chocolate and Caducks are in PMs with you? You could have just told them that in scum chat.

• Like 1