The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Summer Olympics & The International Doping Scandal - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, naslund.is.king said:

@Chocolate @CaDucks15

fyi when you sign in theres a anonymous feature you can select thatll make it so players cant open up your profile and see if you're in the PMs.

And your concern is... ? 

My home forum has this feature since forever, is common sense for me, but in mafia games we don't talk about it, because we consider that angleshooting. 

Page 6 and game didn't start.. Catching up is slow :shrug:

• Like 2
  • Huggy Bear 2
2 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

And your concern is... ? 

My home forum has this feature since forever, is common sense for me, but in mafia games we don't talk about it, because we consider that angleshooting. 

Page 6 and game didn't start.. Catching up is slow :shrug:

Just trying to help

You got it though.

Apparently 

• Like 1
Just now, falcon45ca said:

It's based off my time zone, it's 1:17 PM for me right now. NF will take place Monday at 11PM

Saskatchatoon time is based on the length of shadow cast by the time keeping wheat at the center of the province. When it equals the length of a rough riders touque then they know it’s high noon and that information is relayed to Regina by catapulting saskatchatoon berries high into the air. It’s all very scientific. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

Aladeen invented 'powerwolfing' here before any of us went to other sites and learned about it. He also won 'best 3P' on MU back in like 2015.

So...none.:unsure:

(But he's probably town here anyway.)

Good to know, I will take note of the read too ^^

• Like 1