The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Summer Olympics & The International Doping Scandal - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Rate this topic

What I see are  some votes that mean nothing and how they came about to make those votes are curious.

Chocko votes Al. Al basically told him too. Why? I read the post but it makes no sense. It was as if it were an out vote for chocko. "Just vote for me, im in no danger" 

The Av votes why would you vote for someone who is giving you a name. You already throwing disbelief at him. Without any proof?

Curious...Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Davathor said:

Tbh the more he keeps bringing up the former drama makes me sus. Deflecting away from BK/GC?

1 minute ago, BoKnows said:

The only reason he brings it up is because others bring it up.  Damage/crowd control.

Oops I was thinking DM 

Its sus that DM keep bringing it up trying to rile up another fite

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Like it's so obvious I was meme'ing with my list of Town and Mafia reads but then you have Qwags (who I didn't even know was playing tbh) also post that falcon45ca is being too suspicious.  Talk about sheeping the always-trustworthy-never-ever-tricky Alain Vigneault, eh?

luckylager/Qwags/Blue Jay 22/Davathor/DarthMelvin - 2 out 3 gotta be in that list, if not 3/3

Go :canucks: Go

I feel like saying that your list was a "obvious meme" is a cheap way to get out of people scrutinizing your list.

33 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Although Qwags is sus

Qwags is just being swags imo.  I can never read the guy.

27 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

What's with all the food items playing games recently?  Coconuts, Chocolate, are we gonna get a Granola to sign up for next game too?

Seems we've most past the days of beluga whales, lords of time, and 17th century philosophers stuck on islands after horrible plane crashes.

We still have the master of radishes

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

Unless im hammered its usually drama free and a ton of fun 

were a family around here and even though we know eachother well each game is tough and no matter what we have a blast

The drama at the beginning is not cdc

Yeah I agree with that. It was a big misunderstanding IMO and that heartfelt apology is the kind of peeps we are. I think. Sobriety is making me a little emotional.

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

What I see are  some votes that mean nothing and how they came about to make those votes are curious.

Chocko votes Al. Al basically told him too. Why? I read the post but it makes no sense. It was as if it were an out vote for chocko. "Just vote for me, im in no danger" 

The Av votes why would you vote for someone who is giving you a name. You already throwing disbelief at him. Without any proof?

Curious...Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

I wasn’t telling Choco to vote for me, Choco said they were going to just keep Alisons vote on me because of lame ass reasons, I said vote for me if you’re going to and don’t hide behind what the person they subbed for did. It wasn’t about me being in danger or not, it was about Choco standing behind their vote and yet somehow my take on BK was whimsical but their vote was so well thought out. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

I wasn’t telling Choco to vote for me, Choco said they were going to just keep Alisons vote on me because of lame ass reasons, I said vote for me if you’re going to and don’t hide behind what the person they subbed for did. It wasn’t about me being in danger or not, it was about Choco standing behind their vote and yet somehow my take on BK was whimsical but their vote was so well thought out. 

giphy.gif

tenor (8).gif

• Like 2