The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Summer Olympics & The International Doping Scandal - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

@luckylager what says you?

Brutal day. Just brutal.

The PA I replaced was definitely let go with cause. Was looking into a few vendor accounts on Friday that seemed totally &^@#ed up, and ended up buried in emails this morning then spent the rest of the day attempting to track down discrepancies on PO's that were over 90 days past due.

It's a complete mess. 

Anyways, I'll catch up after the game.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

Seems like Dav is just regurgitating the thread state and not actually presenting anything of his own. He doesn't feel solvey, but more like forced activity fluffage. I'm gonna let that simmer because I remember doing the same thing as TP in my first handful of games. He could just be feeling it out. Null.

DM is classic DM rn and a good investigation/special target because he's usually around at end game. I can't read the dude for $&!#.. but I think he's town.

I like AV driving against the grain. It felt familiar but in no way clears him for me. Null.

I'm worried there's a wolf between Deen and BJ. Maybe it's just paranoia, but I feel like I can trust them too quickly. &^@#, they could both be wolves.. but they're in my town core rn.

I think MR is town..?

NIK is likely town, but he's a known busser and attacking a teammate is somewhat of a safe zone for him.

No idea with Qwagger. He's a beautiful mystery.

Chocolate - TP lean

Ducks - Null 

BK and GC are my top scum reads and I'll be voting between those two. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Town:

Lucky

Davo

Chocolate

Null:

Aladeen - I can’t read him. Things will be more clear after R1.

MR - deal with him tomorrow

DM - Not on the R1 radar

Caducks - MIA

NIK - meh 1st round but can’t call him actually scummy yet.

Scum leans:

BK - does seem like anti spew

AV - Active without being active. Not enough risk or controversy for my liking

Qwags - Bad R1

GC16 - Very similar to AV except more center of attention.

Aladeen/BK - Not picking up wolf/wolf or V/V interactions. Think there is a wolf there. 

GC/AV/Qwags - Also convinced 1 wolf here. Maybe 2.

My R1 PoE is: AV, BK, Qwags - secondary scum targets could be found in the null pile but 100% convinced there is scum in that pile of 3. Don’t fully trust Aladeen or NIK yet but I lean with their case on BK.

BK and Qwags lynches give us the most information IMO 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Seems like Dav is just regurgitating the thread state and not actually presenting anything of his own. He doesn't feel solvey, but more like forced activity fluffage. I'm gonna let that simmer because I remember doing the same thing as TP in my first handful of games. He could just be feeling it out. Null.

DM is classic DM rn and a good investigation/special target because he's usually around at end game. I can't read the dude for $&!#.. but I think he's town.

I like AV driving against the grain. It felt familiar but in no way clears him for me. Null.

I'm worried there's a wolf between Deen and BJ. Maybe it's just paranoia, but I feel like I can trust them too quickly. &^@#, they could both be wolves.. but they're in my town core rn.

I think MR is town..?

NIK is likely town, but he's a known busser and attacking a teammate is somewhat of a safe zone for him.

No idea with Qwagger. He's a beautiful mystery.

Chocolate - TP lean

Ducks - Null 

BK and GC are my top scum reads and I'll be voting between those two. 

Pretty much on the same page

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1