The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Summer Olympics & The International Doping Scandal - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Rate this topic

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Choco is a town lean based off Alisson Air. She did soul reads before she dipped. Why would she do that if she’s mafia?

Um to set up her successor. But I’m not going to talk about why I think Alison was mafia, choco voted me for my whimsical reads yet there logic was I had a large POV. Choco was trying to save BK up until there was no hope of saving BK.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Aladeen said:

Um to set up her successor. But I’m not going to talk about why I think Alison was mafia, choco voted me for my whimsical reads yet there logic was I had a large POV. Choco was trying to save BK up until there was no hope of saving BK.

Yeah the last minute vote to make it 6-2 didn't do much for me. I would be less sus if he kept it on you

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

I’m not gonna stop the choco push from others, but gut feeling tells me a mafia exists in the Qwags/AV/GC trio. Willing to take it to the bank 

• Like 1

Well I feel like playing a quick round of text predictor to celebrate a wolf yeet.

Bo Knows that he was the first to be sporadic in his kitchen with his face-offs at least the same thing as a sweetener that was happening on his ear holes and the beast had to guess what he wanted 

• Like 1
Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

I’m not gonna stop the choco push from others, but gut feeling tells me a mafia exists in the Qwags/AV/GC trio. Willing to take it to the bank 

Qwags is a nothing vote and MR could just as easily be in that group. In fact I would say MR/AV/Choco houses the last 2 IMO.

Choco > AV > MR > GC

• Like 1