The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Summer Olympics & The International Doping Scandal - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Rate this topic

12 minutes ago, Alison Air said:

On the condition that you teach me how to get into watching hockey because I don't understand anything that goes on.

1. If your team is losing, it's because the referees are incompetent or otherwise malicious.

2. When a player on your team is hurt by a hit, the player who hit him should be sentenced to a mandatory minimum prison sentence of 5 years.

3. Yell "Shoot!" when your team controls the puck in the offensive zone.

4. Add 'y' or 'er' as the suffix of a player's last name to call them by their nickname. i.e 'Smith' translates to 'Smithy'

5. Choose one to three players on your team as dedicated scapegoats to blame whenever the team loses.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, GoCanucks16 said:

1. If your team is losing, it's because the referees are incompetent or otherwise malicious.

2. When a player on your team is hurt by a hit, the player who hit him should be sentenced to a mandatory minimum prison sentence of 5 years.

3. Yell "Shoot!" when your team controls the puck in the offensive zone.

4. Add 'y' or 'er' as the suffix of a player's last name to call them by their nickname. i.e 'Smith' translates to 'Smithy'

5. Choose one to three players on your team as dedicated scapegoats to blame whenever the team loses.

What is the offensive zone? How do I decide which team I should support?

Do you have any tips for choosing the scapegoats? If it doesn't matter which players to scapegoat I'll just pick the first three alphabetically.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
20 minutes ago, Alison Air said:

Do you have any tips for choosing the scapegoats? If it doesn't matter which players to scapegoat I'll just pick the first three alphabetically.

Always pick older guys that make more money than the youngins.

Stoked to see you over here.

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, Alison Air said:

The offensive zone is relative; if the play is in the end of the rink where your team's net is located, the other team is in their offensive zone and your team is in their defensive zone. There is also the neutral zone, which is at the centre of the rink and is demarcated from the offensive/defensive zones by a blue line on both sides.

You should definitely become a Canucks fan because we're gonna be competitive in ~2 years. (Realistically you could also choose a team by geological proximity to your current location or your hometown, or because you simply like a team's jerseys.)

• Like 2

Alright, alright, alright...I'm waiting to hear on 1 more player's sign up, tho of course more are welcome!

Regardless, tomorrow night will see the start of game. Roles & PMs for all will be sent out by 9PM SK time (I encourage everyone to look it up, & fuxk the DST)

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
8 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Alright, alright, alright...I'm waiting to hear on 1 more player's sign up, tho of course more are welcome!

Regardless, tomorrow night will see the start of game. Roles & PMs for all will be sent out by 9PM SK time (I encourage everyone to look it up, & fuxk the DST)

But NF will be at like 10pst right?

• Like 2