Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Summer Olympics & The International Doping Scandal - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

I mean its a game, its supposed to be fun. Can't take it too seriously, I tunneled you because sus and I wanted to see how you dealt... not make you want to quit.

 

I think we've had enough subs tbh, after n1 it makes 0 sense to have sharpshooter jump in on someone else's role 40 pages in. Not fair to him or us.

  • Like 2
Link to post
16 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

I don't even want have it in me to gamesolve anymore because _____ forbid if I get something wrong, I get reamed like no tomorrow for it.  Those last few incidents in particular w/ luckylager and Aladeen have really turned my interest from this game.  Not saying they didn't have a right to get mad at me but I've just lost the tolerance for that sort of stuff on my end.

 

I love the mafia family but mafia itself has really lost its shine for me in present times.  Luckily, we have some new people from the other forums that have joined us so that should hopefully keep games/activity going.

 

If Sharpshooter would still like to play, I'm sure we can arrange for him to sub in on my behalf should faclon45ca allow it.  

You have been reading the  Lucky Lager's Handbook for Mafia 

 

Better yet since you wanna quit lets just vote you out.

 

tim curry how bout that GIF

  • Like 2
Link to post

Just so everyone knows this will be for sure my last game so if I have offended people or made playing mafia not fun on CDC here for anyone you won’t have to worry about it happening again after this game. 
 

This is not because of AVs post but just wanted to let everyone know that so can go back to having fun with mafia again after this game. 
 

Thanks for the good times. Shuffleboard and lawn bowling with BW doesn’t seem so terrible. 
 

Now let’s vote out these last two scum. FWIW I’m not feeling Av is a slam dunk of a red flip as others are feeling. I think choco GC/MR or Even BJ is more likely.

  • Like 1
  • RoughGame 1
Link to post
4 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Just so everyone knows this will be for sure my last game so if I have offended people or made playing mafia not fun on CDC here for anyone you won’t have to worry about it happening again after this game. 
 

This is not because of AVs post but just wanted to let everyone know that so can go back to having fun with mafia again after this game. 
 

Thanks for the good times. Shuffleboard and lawn bowling with BW doesn’t seem so terrible. 
 

Now let’s vote out these last two scum. FWIW I’m not feeling Av is a slam dunk of a red flip as others are feeling. I think choco GC/MR or Even BJ is more likely.

This is not your last game. Don’t get caught in the moment.

 

And I’m like...the second towniest person here

  • Like 1
Link to post
25 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

This is not your last game. Don’t get caught in the moment.

 

And I’m like...the second towniest person here

Not just the moment and wagonomics last round disagrees hard with you. NIK is towniest then me lol

  • Like 1
Link to post
11 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Having my lunch and I nearly puked because of all the emotions in here today.

 

Gross.

 

Deens Choc iso was fun.

 

@falcon45ca, did maf have an option to no kill?

I am not at liberty to say

Link to post
1 hour ago, Alain Vigneault said:

All game events aside, I gotta be honest, this game isn't really fun for me anymore :(

I'm going to treat this as genuine, and just say that, yeah, this happens. We all tend to get to this point eventually.

 

I actually played probably less than 15 games here between 2015 and 2020. Life was busy, and I had other interests, etc, but also it was partially because I kept dying early, or, later, getting heavily suspected for no good reason. It's annoying, even if I know it's just a game.

 

A year and a half ago I rediscovered my enjoyment, and partially it's because I've massively scaled back how invested I get. That's not to say I can't up my game when the chips are down, but I go into most games mainly looking to banter a bit and just have some fun with friends, and I coast by on level one reads and intuition as far as that takes me. It's maybe a bit unfair to my teammates, but we have such good players now whereas we didn't always used to, so I don't think it actually usually affects the performance of my team when I do it.

 

So I recommend taking a break, and coming back with a 'dgaf' attitude.

 

(Alternatively - and this is what helped me re-ignite my enjoyment - come play on another more 'serious' forum where games get bigger and more intense, and see if that changes your perspective.)

  • Like 2
Link to post
34 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Not just the moment and wagonomics last round disagrees hard with you. NIK is towniest then me lol

The BK lynch was secured. Was looking for others to react to the wagons 

  • Like 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...