The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Summer Olympics & The International Doping Scandal - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Aladeen said:

Just so everyone knows this will be for sure my last game so if I have offended people or made playing mafia not fun on CDC here for anyone you won’t have to worry about it happening again after this game. 

This is not because of AVs post but just wanted to let everyone know that so can go back to having fun with mafia again after this game. 

Thanks for the good times. Shuffleboard and lawn bowling with BW doesn’t seem so terrible. 

Now let’s vote out these last two scum. FWIW I’m not feeling Av is a slam dunk of a red flip as others are feeling. I think choco GC/MR or Even BJ is more likely.

You know why this game got weak. Everyone thinks they know everyone's style of play, their meta...blah blah blah.

No one can hack being branded scum. Back in the day you got asked questions., and made your point and the other player(s) came to their own conclusion.

Now a days oh he never added a gif to his post...= SCUM.

Oh Melvin posted a day earlier than usual = SCUM

• Like 2

I say we enter into a crime spree pact, we will go out and rampage, incite riots and violence within our communities. Let’s burn everything to the ground, but this only works if everyone’s on board what do you say guys? Everyone ready to go out in a blaze of glory ala scarface? High on cocaine and machine gunning and ‘Nading every mofo that comes in range? 

Who’s with me? 

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Davathor said:

If anyone else wants to announce their retirement, please do so at the end of the game. We're still trying to play here for &^@# sake

Eat my chrum I announce my retirement when I want to you don’t have to read it. If I want to take the time to write an autobiography in the middle of this game you betta believe imma do it whether you like it or not. I’m not in the pleasing davathor business and besides:

200.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
33 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Also it’s been 15 hours since choco said they would check the thread in 8 hours? How dafaq am I the only one voting her right now? 

I dunno, I sus Choco but I feel AV may be a better choice.

His attempt to tie up the votes in a 3 way was suspect and there was no reason given. He also made seem as if he knew LL was scum but then to try and get a couple votes on Qwags before NF, that was sketch. That's why I voted for him

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

kinda blows that Bj is still alive and no mafia kill went through. Yeeting blue jay round 2 is the optimal strategy really in most situations

Makes me wonder. Does the doc know a confirmed townie  or does the RB know bad guy#2 hmmmmmmmmmm

Either situation most players here would save the top players Me,Me and same with The Rb they'd go after me 

just doesn't add up

&^@# im deadly 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, naslund.is.king said:

Avs speech seemed from the heart but i dont trust that greasy slimy bastard. 

If that came w/o attention fine but this is the kinda greasy play i could see him play 

My heart says one of BJ/Aladeen and luckylager are scum

Your heart is as limp and useless as your ED riddled dong IF it even harbours a sliver of a possibility I am scum at this point. How’s this for a counter? BK gave up and in scum chat you and him planned his vote out to give you town cred you filthy scum bucket? How’s that sound? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
5 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

Avs speech seemed from the heart but i dont trust that greasy slimy bastard. 

If that came w/o attention fine but this is the kinda greasy play i could see him play 

My heart says one of BJ/Aladeen and luckylager are scum

You should listen to your brain, not your heart then. That’s how it gets broken and the world can be cruel sometimes 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

kinda blows that Bj is still alive and no mafia kill went through. Yeeting blue jay round 2 is the optimal strategy really in most situations

Makes me wonder. Does the doc know a confirmed townie  or does the RB know bad guy#2 hmmmmmmmmmm

Either situation most players here would save the top players Me,Me and same with The Rb they'd go after me 

just doesn't add up

&^@# im deadly 

I want to take this as a sign of respect.

• Like 1