The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Summer Olympics & The International Doping Scandal - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Rate this topic

On 3/15/2021 at 3:13 PM, Qwags said:

amedawg18.tumblr.com - Tumbex

On 3/15/2021 at 3:16 PM, Qwags said:

GC is always a good bet to be scum, less certain about BK tho. 

But you, Falcon. You seem extra suspicious. Liking every post, and not a word to be seen.

On 3/15/2021 at 3:19 PM, Qwags said:

Vote GC. I don't think BK is it.

Qwags whole game.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

for those not mentioned why are they cleared? 

WIFOM and how things have unfolded. Don’t think AV has this kind of direction if someone like GC or Aladeen was mafia and neither make sense. Lucky is town. You are starting to sound a little more paranoid and crazy so that looks good. Qwags is kind of pointless right now to pursue. Never picked up scum vibes from Davo. DM is meh but I think the other 2 names fit the game narrative. The last scum is in Choco/CaDucks/MR I think and all make sense in WIFOM. Why Aladeen suspects Choco off WIFOM can also apply to MR.

BJ

Lucky

Aladeen

GC

NIK

Davo

DM

Qwags

Choco

Caducks

MR

• Like 2

@Alison Air I’m sorry you didn’t have the best experience here for your 1st time. I hope you are willing to play here again. If I come to the defense of Aladeen, I don’t think he was being or intended to being offensive. Doesn’t make an excuse if that’s how you took it. I’ve gotten in my own heated battles with him but he’s a respected player here.

@Aladeen - Your not retiring. Break sure but you will be back.

@Alain Vigneault see you next game 8>

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1
7 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

@Alison Air I’m sorry you didn’t have the best experience here for your 1st time. I hope you are willing to play here again. If I come to the defense of Aladeen, I don’t think he was being or intended to being offensive. Doesn’t make an excuse if that’s how you took it. I’ve gotten in my own heated battles with him but he’s a respected player here.

@Aladeen - Your not retiring. Break sure but you will be back.

@Alain Vigneault see you next game 8>

But me and BW got couples catheter time tomorrow before bingo night and 3pm early bird dinner. We share a platter of toast and prunes but I get to drink the milk cause BW is lactose intolerant.

• Like 1