The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | March 8, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, Cromeslab said:

As of now I’m keepin the faith not lookin good but if we Miss I feel confident in drafting

Drafting is our niche for sure 

hey if Green gets us in I will be first to support extending him but if we don’t make it its time to move on from him and his staff 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

I like how next year is shaping up money wise 

Podz and hopefully Tram 

agreed i just hope we trade pearson for picks as much as u hate jake  i think a new coach can turn him into the hitting force we need and chip in good plays  like the last few games but the ckaches have to go i could coach a better pp than that garbage 

1 minute ago, LeafsFanDan said:

Did Green just say "Thats a good team down there" ... is this guy for real?

He needs some major media training, you can't keep repeating the same garbage and not be called out. So boring to keep repeating phrases.

He doesn't care, he will just continue to play down everything and not give the media anything...he probably knows he is gone by the end of this season...Green does not have any swagger like Joel Q or other coaching with a winning resume.  

4 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

seems like his injury was a blessing kind of, time to practice and heal/workout, looks so much better than the start of the year.

That's definitely worth considering, he hadn't played a game since before last season's playoffs before he stepped in with us 

He def looks more up to speed 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Definitely, all he'd cost us is money 

I'd much rather do that than spend assets trying to acquire someone who "might" play well with Hughes 

Yup. And if he wants to stay in Western Canada maybe we can get him on a decent contract.

Its a great opportunity for him aswell to play with a guy like Hughes, could help extend his career. Even when Rathbone comes up that could be a good pair. 

• Huggy Bear 1

5 minutes ago, LeafsFanDan said:

Did Green just say "Thats a good team down there" ... is this guy for real?

He needs some major media training, you can't keep repeating the same garbage and not be called out. So boring to keep repeating phrases.

Same thing he says to his wife every night. "Thats a good weiner down there"

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Sorry Janis but literally the stats were even across the board. 

Agree with you devron.  There were times Vancouver got hemmed in their own zone but the Canucks pressured them too. BB owned them in OT when he was on the ice.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1