The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | March 8, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

When Petey comes back, I think they should do the following...

Pearson Bo JV

Hogslander Miller Gaudette 

Roussel EP40 Boeser

Sutter Beagle Hawryluk 

JV doing well on Bo wing.  Thought Miller excelling in centre providing leadership to young Hogz and Guad.  EP keeps his wingman in Boeser while Roussel plays hard along the boards.  And a grinding 4th checking line.

I'm sorry guys for the stressful game guys. I said I would stop watching, but I couldn't help myself earlier.

I did have to go somewhere during the 3rd period though and then we tied it and won in a SO. So I still haven't witnessed the Canucks winning for quite some time

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

Ummm, no it means he's the biggest a$$hole in the entire world. :lol:

:picard:

Should of said. “Ya we are clearly a better team then them, we knew we would secure the dub” “Thought Gaudette had a nice goal there, nice to see him rewarded with some top cheddar”

• Cheers 2

Just now, BPA said:

Pearson Bo JV

Roussel EP40 Boeser

Sutter Beagle Hawryluk 

JV doing well on Bo wing.  Thought Miller excelling in centre providing leadership to young Hogz and Guad.  EP keeps his wingman in Boeser while Roussel plays hard along the boards.  And a grinding 4th checking line.

If we can ever find the wing depth to run Miller-Pettersson-Horvat down the middle I think we’re going to give the league a run for their money. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Nuck1991 said:

myers has played his best hockey this season. Dude has been a solid in most games

He was terrific tonight. Top four RH Dmen are hard to find as UFAs. I'm sure the reason we're seeing so much of Benn is to get him to 70 games over two seasons so we can sign and make him available in the expansion draft. I think Myers gets protected with Schmidt and OJ.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, -Moose said:

I'm sorry guys for the stressful game guys. I said I would stop watching, but I couldn't help myself earlier.

I did have to go somewhere during the 3rd period though and then we tied it and won in a SO. So I still haven't witnessed the Canucks winning for quite some time

All good bro

2 minutes ago, canuckleheads fan said:

He was terrific tonight. Top four RH Dmen are hard to find as UFAs. I'm sure the reason we're seeing so much of Benn is to get him to 70 games over two seasons so we can sign and make him available in the expansion draft. I think Myers gets protected with Schmidt and OJ.

Agree but I think Hamonic should be the guy we re-sign. I’ve liked his game a lot since he came back from injury 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

8 minutes ago, -Moose said:

Thanks for your sacrifice

6 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Did Benn return to the game. I’m not one to hope for injuries but would be nice to see OJ back in 

think the replay somone posted showed he got hit with the puck in the head or somewhere that didnt feel good.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Montreal fans really saying they would take KK over Hughes :picard:

If your base comparison was just this game, it is understandable. Hughes was horrific defensively and couldn’t generate much offensively either. 

• Cheers 1
  • RoughGame 1

14 minutes ago, BPA said:

Pearson Bo JV

Roussel EP40 Boeser

Sutter Beagle Hawryluk 

Our best player on the third line?  Miller in the middle seems to be very good and creates options for Green.

Ep Boeser Hawyluk would be interesting

49 minutes ago, Angry Goose said:

5 on 3 was 100 percent poor execution despite what the Brown haters say.  Flubbed pass by Bo, Hughes falling down.  

I would have liked to have seen Hoagie out in OT too, but I'm not losing sleep over one OT because of it.

Huggy was pretty bad there for sure, but wtf is Bo doing on the point when he is supposed to be in the slot for his signature PP goal.  no brainer w 5-3, but for some reason he stayed back.

Glad the boys came back and stole this one.  Suck it, zebras!