The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | March 8, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic

18 minutes ago, xereau said:

Tyler Madden is an American professional ice hockey center currently playing with the Ontario Reign in the American Hockey League as a prospect under contract with the Los Angeles Kings in the National Hockey League.

The shrimp will never make the big show.

You take your chances. Lamenting not being able to retain a rental is wanting one's cake and eating it, too. 

2 minutes ago, xereau said:

Tyler Madden is an American professional ice hockey center currently playing with the Ontario Reign in the American Hockey League as a prospect under contract with the Los Angeles Kings in the National Hockey League.

The shrimp will never make the big show.

He and Brogan Rafferty can cry in each other's beer, doomed apparently to a lifetime in the AHL.  For the cognoscenti have so decreed 

2 minutes ago, Googlie said:

He and Brogan Rafferty can cry in each other's beer, doomed apparently to a lifetime in the AHL.  For the cognoscenti have so decreed 

I can see Rafferty making our team, or another within the next season.

• Hydration 1
2 minutes ago, xereau said:

I can see Rafferty making our team, or another within the next season.

I agree - right shot PMD's don't grow on trees

• Like 1
  • Hydration 1
3 minutes ago, Googlie said:

I agree - right shot PMD's don't grow on trees

Bottom pairing he's an instant upgrade on Benn.

Edited by xereau
16 hours ago, Wolfgang Durst said:

13 year rebuild, other teams make it in 5 years.... Just saying..

Gawd I brag about the Canadian public school system down here in the US all the time, and then I read idiocy like this. Do you REALLY think Prince Harry met Benning? It was a FREAKING JOKE, it's satire, like the onion! Was not intended to be taken seriously, WOW.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, canuckleheads fan said:

Gawd I brag about the Canadian public school system down here in the US all the time, and then I read idiocy like this. Do you REALLY think Prince Harry met Benning? It was a FREAKING JOKE, it's satire, like the onion! Was not intended to be taken seriously, WOW.

But it was on twitter, and twitter = truth... right?:unsure:

• Haha 1
On 3/7/2021 at 4:24 PM, AriGold2.0 said:

5-3 Canucks, Toffoli Hatty.. Hog with 2..

Nils Hoglander GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

if we don't find a way to shut toffoli down we're not winning anything

• Vintage 1

I just realized.. if the Canucks can win both games against 4th place Montreal, we can tie them for the same amount of points!

They would still have less games played, but still! 

9 minutes ago, nucklehead said:

if we don't find a way to shut toffoli down we're not winning anything

So do we assign someone to shadow him every stride?  Roussel maybe. Or Gaudette?

Not sure if covered but...countdown clock says game starts in 30 minutes, but the broadcast schedule says 7pm PST...I've never thought to check that before since I'm in MST but...is that normal?

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | March 8, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS