The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | March 8, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

4 hours ago, SNuck said:

I wonder if the Poutine Police are as aggressive as the Nanaimo Bar Police? 

Living in Montreal right now. I can confirm this: Quebeckers can be quite the handful when it comes to their patates. No frills and nobody will bother yah

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

It looks correct to me, but then again, I’m in a different time zone than you.

According to the countdown clock it says the game starts in 2 minutes...is that correct?

1 minute ago, BarnBurner said:

He's in the Twilight Zone! Kidding! Haha! 

OK this is weird...if the game starts in 1 hour (7pm PST) why did the countdown clock count down to 6pm PST then reset to the next game in 2 days. Seriously, I've never looked at that countdown clock before, I'm just wondering why there's a discrepancy. Anyone know? 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, ABNuck said:

OK this is weird...if the game starts in 1 hour (7pm PST) why did the countdown clock count down to 6pm PST then reset to the next game in 2 days. Seriously, I've never looked at that countdown clock before, I'm just wondering why there's a discrepancy. Anyone know? 

maybe your settings?, my timers correct.

8 minutes ago, ABNuck said:

The game starts at 7pm PST tonight.

Edited by BarnBurner

1 minute ago, TNucks1 said:

maybe your settings?, my timers correct.

I don't have a different Canucks homepage than you folks do...do I? I'm starting to wonder...

OK, what does your countdown timer say right now (the one on the Canucks Homepage...NEXT HOME GAME...right side)?