The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | March 8, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, ABNuck said:

I don't have a different Canucks homepage than you folks do...do I? I'm starting to wonder...

OK, what does your countdown timer say right now (the one on the Canucks Homepage...NEXT HOME GAME...right side)?

46:30

2 minutes ago, ABNuck said:

I don't have a different Canucks homepage than you folks do...do I? I'm starting to wonder...

OK, what does your countdown timer say right now (the one on the Canucks Homepage...NEXT HOME GAME...right side)?

did you travel here from 2003?  I'd love to see that home page again!

10 minutes ago, ABNuck said:

NEXT HOME GAME

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 10TH

canucks_logo.png?78066309a2e8774fe2d0fd460810d3bb

VS

canadiens_logo.png?619016f73341052df4d2aa48882da93d
2DAYS
0HOURS
42MINUTES
52SECONDS

You're in Alberta....you're one hour ahead of us.  Maybe there's a setting somewhere that you've got set to your time not PT?

8 minutes ago, Squamfan said:

Petterson do we really need him

You are always such a troll. JT could easily be a # 1 center because of his tenacity and his ability to drive the play and score. But, that doesn't mean Elias is unworthy. I'm not sure why you even hang out on this board.

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

You're in Alberta....you're one hour ahead of us.  Maybe there's a setting somewhere that you've got set to your time not PT?

It doesn't matter where you are on earth, if the game starts in 17 minutes, it starts in 17 minutes. Otherwise, I'm just gonna call a buddy in NFLD and ask him what the score was so I can lay down some cash and win big.

A countdown timer is a countdown timer to an event time, no matter what time zone it is in or what time zone you're in...we should all be seeing the same countdown timer.

Just now, ABNuck said:

It doesn't matter where you are on earth, if the game starts in 17 minutes, it starts in 17 minutes. Otherwise, I'm just gonna call a buddy in NFLD and ask him what the score was so I can lay down some cash and win big.

A countdown timer is a countdown timer to an event time, no matter what time zone it is in or what time zone you're in...we should all be seeing the same countdown timer.

Good point that we all missed. :lol:

• Haha 1