Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | March 8, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Let's win again!

 

5-3 Canucks, Tanner Pearson the GWG.

 

I just want to enjoy hockey and I just want to enjoy my favourite team playing hockey!

  • Hydration 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Playoffs are still out of our reach.

 

Put in a solid effort like the games against the Leafs and all the fans will be happy regardless of the results.

 

Go Canucks Go!

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Jetliner said:

who's ready for a 5 game losing streak??? lololololll

 

tofolli is overated . thank god he's not on our team

Have to agree. It’s bad enough he’s put 8 goals into our net this season. But imagine if he’d done that while still a Canuck? ;) 

Link to post
Share on other sites

A win! A win! My kingdom for a win - wait - I don't have a kingdom

But a win against Montreal would be sweet - 2 wins even better

Lets do this

GCG

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

Have to agree. It’s bad enough he’s put 8 goals into our net this season. But imagine if he’d done that while still a Canuck? ;) 

woulda made louie look bad.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, khay said:

Playoffs are still out of our reach.

 

Put in a solid effort like the games against the Leafs and all the fans will be happy regardless of the results.

 

Go Canucks Go!

This should be posted in the locker room as a motivational thing.

  • Hydration 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

With how Miller looks in the middle between hogs and Boeser, even if Petey comes back, I would actually see if Petey can be another offensive weapon on a separate line.  Maybe something like Gaudette-Petey-Sutter as a 3rd scoring unit.  Would be awesome for depth.

 

Hogs-Miller-Boeser

Virtanen-Bo-Pearson

Gaudette-Petey-Sutter

 

Offensive threat on every line.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HKSR said:

With how Miller looks in the middle between hogs and Boeser, even if Petey comes back, I would actually see if Petey can be another offensive weapon on a separate line.  Maybe something like Gaudette-Petey-Sutter as a 3rd scoring unit.  Would be awesome for depth.

 

Hogs-Miller-Boeser

Virtanen-Bo-Pearson

Gaudette-Petey-Sutter

 

Offensive threat on every line.

 

 

 

Id much rather give this a look. 
 

Pearson Miller Boeser

Petterson Horvat Hoglander 

Virtanen Sutter Gaudette  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Squamfan said:

 

Blown away by two things being mentioned in this tweet:

1. Didn't know that Jim is a Duke .....

2. Hilarious that Jim is talking about a 13 year rebuild... To all Benning proponents this should be an eye opener that he isn't the captain Canucks need to have success.

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, timmylu1 said:

Bold prediction: This series will decide if we make the playoffs or not. 

Habs have 5 ! games in hand in comparison to Nucks and have 4 points more than Nucks. Do you really think that Nucks still have a chance to make the playoffs ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | March 8, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...