The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | March 8, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

3 minutes ago, AllWeatherFan said:

It's like they don't want to beat the Habs...

I don't know if I can watch the rest of this one. I'm getting too frustrated

I'm with you, but what else to do? I guess I could grab a beer and go sit on my patio and listen to the crickets 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, shazzam said:

Newell wants our best shooter not shooting. NHL level strategy. We won't understand 

He creates the worst possible setup even if we hqve the personnel. Bet he would have mcdavid screening the net while someone like chiasson would be the shooter up top.

There is the game right there, that 5 on 3.  You can tell by their body language and passes that they are not ready to work hard to get goal but rather hoping the see an empty net for a tap in.  Wow...I wonder if the coach or the players should be held responsible for that epic fail which could likely cause us the game.  

2 minutes ago, Mustard Tiger said:

We have seen numerous times boeser covering for a dman on the left point/top of the circle and hes scored. So brown shoves him as far away from there as possible. Fire this clown mid game 

&^@#in eh 

3 minutes ago, DefCon1 said:

because Newell Brown just cant coach a PP

The Maple Leafs play Matthews up high to skate forward into space and take writers.

Newell copies them and puts Horvat in the same position LOL.

Not to harp on Horvat, it's not his fault our idiot coaches play him out of position.

Just now, Silky mitts said:

Should have been constantly teeing up brock . But they are not capable of excuting such simple things .

Boggles the mind why they would switch up the pp  after they were so successful against the leafs.  Over coaching.

• Vintage 1

There is a beautiful multiverse where Hoglander is behind the net on the 5-on-3 and Habs can’t get too close to him because they’re covering a ready-to-snipe Boeser and Miller and Horvat in front of net, so Hoglander pulls the lacrosse move on the unsuspecting Price, who’s a bit too short to cover the top of his net while on his knees. It’s spectacular!

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Huggy Bear 1