The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Has Elias Pettersson asked for a trade?

Rate this topic

AV.

3 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

No professional athlete, much less one disgruntled in the monotone world of hockey, would say "Yeah, I hate it here and I want out".

Remember when news broke that Ryan Kesler wanted out during the 2014 season and both he and his agent quickly denied it?  Then, once the trade inevitably happened, it came out that he was unhappy for nearly two years dating back to the end of the 2012 season?

As much as we all want transparent answers, they are simply too hard to come by and are definitely not resolved by asking the player (not through a public manner anyway).

Aw - so there's no point in questioning whether there's any truth to your speculation.

LOL.

How convenient.

Anyhow - it's been fun, but this one has probably been fed more than it's worth, already.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, oldnews said:

go read that thread again - and take your claim there.

you're having a hard time grasping reality - or distinguishing between what is a fake quote - which is what you reposted - and an actual source.

lol.  So I guess you wanted me to find a sound app, and clip out Bennings actual statement about being competitive in 2 years, and save it as an audio file. And then post it for you?  Some other hockey writer quoting Benning, and maybe even, gasp, paraphrasing it because it was an audio, wasn't good enough. 

I'm still trying to figure out why you'd doubt he would ever say that, when he and everyone else, including Fin probably, also believes that.  You flubbed up on that one, admit it.

• Cheers 1

Just now, oldnews said:

Aw - so there's no point in questioning whether there's any truth to your speculation.

LOL.

How convenient.

Anyhow - it's been fun, but this one has probably been fed more than it's worth, already.

Your words, not mine.

Hope this helps.

• Huggy Bear 1
  • RoughGame 1

2 minutes ago, oldnews said:

LOL.

How convenient.

Petey for Hayes?

1 minute ago, Patrick Kane said:

I happen to be one, but that's fine, please get the help you need. :)

A mental health professional wouldn't conduct themself as you have here.

You've trivialized mental health - conducting a flake 'diagnosis' via a meaningless hockey thread. 

But otherwise, well done and thanks for your 'concern'.

• Cheers 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, kilgore said:

lol.  So I guess you wanted me to find a sound app, and clip out Bennings actual statement about being competitive in 2 years, and save it as an audio file. And then post it for you?  Some other hockey writer quoting Benning, and maybe even, gasp, paraphrasing it because it was an audio, wasn't good enough. 

I'm still trying to figure out why you'd doubt he would ever say that, when he and everyone else, including Fin probably, also believes that.  You flubbed up on that one, admit it.

Don't even engage, waste of adenosine tri-phosphate.

Edited by xereau
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

• -SN- locked this topic