The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | March 10, 2021 | 8 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

3 hours ago, DarthMelvin said:

By this logic (flawed)

There should be at least 1 player out each and every game due to it being HOCKEY

hockey GIF

I can’t tell tone very well online haha but I think youre joking. I’m not saying hockey = automatic injury. I’m saying you can get injured in hockey and it not be a malicious attack on Canucks nation 

• Vintage 1

Keep hitting Suzuki Tofu and Gallagher 

We need to challenge Edmund's foot speed more.

Get traffic in front of over Price.

Roussel has to up his game. Michaelis had to prove he belongs.

We need OJs big body. And OJs passing. Benns serviceable but our exits could use the extra boost passing wise.

2nd unit pp should start.

I like the checking line to start the game. I'm a fire green guy but that's a good call.

• Cheers 3

17 minutes ago, RecklessReilly said:

I can’t tell tone very well online haha but I think youre joking. I’m not saying hockey = automatic injury. I’m saying you can get injured in hockey and it not be a malicious attack on Canucks nation 

Actually, with your post...it is what you are saying lol.

While I do understand you sentiment, you should actually try to word it better. 

I Gotchu Got You GIF by NETFLIX 

9 minutes ago, EmilyM said:

Well our 1C is a winger and our 3C has one assist so we don't have too much C clout either ::D

Lol... sure your joking ... Miller is also a C ... we are the only team with three guys listed in the top 28 in scoring ... MTL has one in the top 47 ... 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

37 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

It has been exactly one year since the Canucks played with fans in the building.

Well, at least the fake fans are louder and livelier, just hate when we have the Leaf fake fans in the building.

Edited by Dumb Nuck

4 hours ago, Fan since 82 said:

Try being a fan living in Europe! The 7pm games are 3am for me and forget about games out east which are 1am my time. I'll only be up for eastern games if they're important.

love your dedication man, much love :canucks:

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

25 minutes ago, Harold27k said:

Sure hope Green isnt dressing midget Marc Mikealis again he has shown nothing to date, dress Zack instead

Funny, I thought he made some good plays, stuck out for not standing out badly... which this team could use more of 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LionofJudah said:

This is the moment I fell in love with holtby. Doesn't even flinch. I've been cheering him on ever since.

Kinda like Ryan Miller when dirt bag attacked Tony Stretcher. Who was that again? Phat Phartin! 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

It has been exactly one year since the Canucks played with fans in the building.

Miss being at the games so much.

I was very fortunate last year to have a buddy with season tickets, got to see a handful games from that and then I also bought tickets on other occasions. Coincidentally saw almost every skate jersey game. 

The crazy late 2 goal comeback against Colorado, the afternoon game against Buffalo when Miller scored in OT (went with my mom for the first time in years), also went to opening night which was so fun - never forget the roof blowing off the place when Bert came out.

The first time back is going to be so awesome. 

Edited by Smashian Kassian

5 minutes ago, LionofJudah said:

I've loved Miller for ages as well.  When he called out.. was it looch who ran him? He's a stand up guy. 

R.Miller was a good influence to Marky and even Demko said he looked up to him growing up when we acquired him. 

I feel he has left a bit of a mark on Marky/Demko. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2