The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | March 10, 2021 | 8 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

Flames are done team is a tire fire. 

Montreal seems to have solved their big issue which was their awful PP. Jury is out on if they can keep up the pace they’re on. 

As for Green in a pandemic and everything around firing the coach midseason is something I’m not fully for. 

I think Calgary will go on a run 

may not be enough but i am certain Sutter will light a fire under them

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, b3. said:

If you told me 12 years ago that Edler would still have to be our #1 defenseman.

I don’t think I would have believed you..

You're gonna have to thank Gillis for finding no replacement for him whatsoever, either through the draft, free agency or trade. Seriously horrendous if you were to trace back to the roots of the original problems of this team.

• Cheers 3

3 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

What a shift by Hoglander, and Pearson send it way wide.

I was on the re-sign Pearson wagon, but on second thought they could probably get someone better.

We should trade Pearson for whatever we can get.

He can be a valuable contributor on a contending team but serves no use for us this season.

Next season, we should try to get an upgrade on his position.

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Back to playing like ass I see. 

I mean we didn’t play well last game either. 

Disappointing cause I feel like the team is way better than what we seeing now. 

• Huggy Bear 1
  • RoughGame 1

Just now, canuck2288 said:

Green soft team 

no fight 

no life 

no anger 

no fire 

just like the coach 

fun team to play 

Blaming the coach for the team being soft is honestly one of the weakest things I have ever heard. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

Flames are done team is a tire fire. 

Montreal seems to have solved their big issue which was their awful PP. Jury is out on if they can keep up the pace they’re on. 

As for Green in a pandemic and everything around firing the coach midseason is something I’m not fully for. 

Montreal was underachieving.  They're by far the best team in the division and it's not even close.

Not a good night. Demko bailed us out in this one. Could've been far worse. Couldn't string passes together, didn't get enough shots on net and it was a no show for the most part other than Boeser and Demko. The team needs to regroup and find a way to turn it around after a disappointing performance. Hope the boys bounce back! GCG!

Just now, Dazzle said:

You're gonna have to thank Gillis for finding no replacement for him whatsoever, either through the draft, free agency or trade. Seriously horrendous if you were to trace back to the roots of the original problems of this team.

To be fair Bourdon rip, but nadda after him. 

• Huggy Bear 1

similar symptoms to the losses in the first month.

too much blowing the zone / far too many forced stretch passes

poor puck moving decisions - some brutal giveaways by Roussel, Miller, Pearson in the 1st period.

lack of puck support - not generating exits as a unit.

played a tired game. 

• Cheers 1